Limelight Forums

Full Version: Theo's out of the closet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll make this short and right to the point. A few people on LL know a secret that I've been keeping from my online life for a while now, I am transgender (male to female). I am making this post to make all who are interested aware so that way the few that do know now don't have to burden themselves with keeping it a secret. Have any questions? Feel free to contact me personally.

Now you know!
Alright everyone, back to your regular scheduled programming.
Also if anyone has questions about how it affects our relationship- it’s fine. We’re still good. It’s  been over a year since I’ve known. If anyone else has questionable to confim, ask Theo not me. Kthxbaii
[Image: GPPWImD.png]

heres that attention u wanted
(Mar 26, 2019, 12:26 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ][Image: GPPWImD.png]

Thank you, sir. I will treasure my fake internet points forever.

Edit: In all seriousness, this isn't meant to be a troll post. I know it's in the off-topic thread but I am serious with this post. I'm not afraid to throw around some banter though.
Oh Theo
Finally, I can bang Theo.
Good for you mate
(Mar 26, 2019, 12:46 AM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 26, 2019, 12:26 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ][Image: GPPWImD.png]

Edit: In all seriousness, this isn't meant to be a troll post. I know it's in the off-topic thread but I am serious with this post. I'm not afraid to throw around some banter though.

its ment to be a joke, proud of u fam
edit:

did not realize this was a serious discussion. im sure it was offtopic but ykno.
Proud of you :) 

Takes a lot for a individual to come out no matter if that’s gay, bi, trans or anything. Wish you the best x
‍ does this mean Im allowed to be turned on by your feet photos now and not make it question my sexuality?
Good for you! Always a joy knowing someone is happy. LGBTQ+ community is strong!
Good for you!
(Mar 26, 2019, 10:08 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 26, 2019, 12:46 AM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 26, 2019, 12:26 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]-Snip-

its ment to be a joke, proud of u fam
edit:

did not realize this was a serious discussion. im sure it was offtopic but ykno.

No worries. I knew it was a joke and a pretty funny one too. My only fear was with me going along with it that people weren't going to take the initial post seriously and just think that I'm joking around, which I am known to do. That's why I wanted to clarify through the editing of the post. 

And for clarification, it was initially in the Off Topic section but after I realized the huge mistake I made by posting a serious thread in the shitposting section of the fourms, I asked for it to be moved. No harm done.

(Mar 26, 2019, 11:00 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]‍ does this mean Im allowed to be turned on by your feet photos now and not make it question my sexuality?

I'll leave that up to you. Haha.

Thank you everyone for your kind and supporting words. I really do appreciate it from all of you!
Pages: 1 2