Limelight Forums

Full Version: appeal warning request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:!kentrosaurus!

Warning ID: 4253

Issued by:[L²:M] Supreme

Reason: Do not bodyslam - No exceptions.

Why should it be removed?: Cuz he said bodyslamming is failrp and thats not true! bodyslamming
is realistic, how would it else be found out? there is no rule for bodyslamming!

Evidence:just look at the list
Hi.

Right as i've stated previously, I don't believe bodyslamming to be 'realistic' as throwing an injured person into the wall with the same force as the gravity on Jupiter to be legit. I watched you pick up ‍ and slam him into a wall - I picked you up and gave you a warning. Now iirc bodyslamming has always been something that has not been allowed, although there is nothing that explicitly states this - I believe it falls under Rule 3.3 as, like previously stated you shouldn't have the power to slam him into a wall and make his body have a fit. 

Also, when you were trying to argue against said warning you responded with:
Code:
well, rule 1.5 is 'listen to admin decisions' and rule 3.3 is 'dont do unrealistic things' but thats realistic (bodyslamming) cuz im a boxer and i body slam people that makes me mad
Now, I don't think because something makes you 'mad' and because you're a 'boxer' gives you the right to slam someone into the face of the Earth, nor does it explain the fact that you were armed with a tranquilliser. 

Anyways - I still stand firmly that bodyslamming has always been against the rules but if infact that is not the case I do apologise.
well, if you think bodyslamming is unrealistic than watch this video!
[/url]
[url=https://youtu.be/lb1E6Uu79ko]https://youtu.be/lb1E6Uu79ko

if you think bodyslamming isnt realistic than the half of the server got banned! im very sure i can film a bodyslamm each day! everyone think and know body slamming is realistic! or maybe watch "WWE", you will see 1000 bodyslamms each video of it! also this video can convince u to unwarn me!

https://youtu.be/Rp7jnjvzZT4

maybe try it with a little kid, soupream.

look to this and didnt get a warning
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AuTiStiC_sPiNnEr

STEAM_0:1:153614728
[Image: steam.png]
Paramedic

CDM // Not revivng but 
bodyslams instead
2019-03-24 14:35:58

Expired

[L²:M] Decay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

isnt it enough evidence, soupream?
I must say Kent, your argument is pretty flawed.

Yeah, sure maybe in WWE bodyslams happen, but you don't see it every day on the streets of the city, especially not in our gamemode. Completely unrealistic, and I feel you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing. I'm surprised that someone with almost 200 hours is trying to argue this point. Why should Soupream remove the warning when your tone in your last post is far from pleasant?

I'll also say that you're trying to compare a blacklist, one issued for CDM (thus, vehicle access) against a warning. Are you trying to say you'd prefer a blacklist, one that restricts your access until you've played x amount of hours, to a warning that's only there to serve as a reminder for the future? Not to mention a blacklist would be highly inappropriate considering there's no access that we can take which would be reasonable for the situation, as well as the fact that no two cases are alike. You aren't helping yourself here.

Whilst it's Soup's decision what happens, I wouldn't support this.
Kent. You're taking this out of context - The first video shows a Real-Life LEO in an altercation with another person, hence his use of force - 'pounding the student' to the floor. In this instance, both parties were conscious and *able* to fight back - This use of force resulted in the student being arrested I believe?

What you did however was take an unconscious body, pick it up and SLAM it into a wall resulting in the death of that player - 1st Degree Murder. Now, i'd understand if all this 'bodyslamming' was just in order to knock the cop out - But it wasn't. You killed him - Something which I consider to be highly unrealistic.

Now the second video you linked is of a compilation of scenes from WWE - Which iirc is scripted/fake/whateveryouwanttocallit. It's in a controlled environment, with medical teams on standby incase something goes wrong. This doesn't at all compare to what you did in-game.

Just because someone did it in real life, doesn't give you an excuse to carry it out in-game.

I stand with my decision, that this warning stays - Falling under Rule 3.3 (FailRP)
Denied.

oh and i'd rather not bodyslam a kid seeing as that's Assault/Battery