Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> KINS3LLA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: KINS3LLA (STEAM_0:1:182791630)  ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-19 17:19
Summary: Told him to get out of the car and as you see he ignored me, despite being Under FearRP, he drove off.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/Pi7r-06PzsE
edit: Longer video
I'm not taking this case, but out of interest, do you have any video prior to this, say 10/20 seconds before?
(Mar 19, 2019, 07:25 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not taking this case, but out of interest, do you have any video prior to this, say 10/20 seconds before?

Sure thing, :https://youtu.be/Pi7r-06PzsE
2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. 

In this situation, you were behind my vehicle and had not established line of sight (e.g. being in front of the vehicle, on the side of my window, excetera) and thus could not place me under FearRP. Just because you can shoot my vehicle and do damage to my character does not mean that FearRP applies.

Let me know what others think please,

Thank you
(Mar 19, 2019, 08:56 PM)yvngkin Wrote: [ -> ]2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. 

In this situation, you were behind my vehicle and had not established line of sight (e.g. being in front of the vehicle, on the side of my window, excetera) and thus could not place me under FearRP. Just because you can shoot my vehicle and do damage to my character does not mean that FearRP applies.

Thank you

You saw my gun pull out and you accelarated Immediately, and i did have an LOS on you? i was able to harm your character meaning you were Under fearRP.
(Mar 19, 2019, 10:14 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 19, 2019, 08:56 PM)yvngkin Wrote: [ -> ]2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. 

Thank you

You saw my gun pull out and you accelarated Immediately, and i did have an LOS on you? i was able to harm your character meaning you were Under fearRP.

Mate, im not gonna argue with you on here. let the admins review it
Sorry to come on this again , can you just confirm why you attempted to initiate a traffic stop please?
(Mar 20, 2019, 11:22 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to come on this again , can you just confirm why you attempted to initiate a traffic stop please?

False/Misuse of /911 calls, when he was already warned for it.
(Mar 20, 2019, 05:55 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 20, 2019, 11:22 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to come on this again , can you just confirm why you attempted to initiate a traffic stop please?

At no point was i warned dude do you have that on record ? and i was reporting you as you were speeding as a police officer without ELS on or nothing
(Mar 20, 2019, 06:53 PM)yvngkin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 20, 2019, 05:55 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

At no point was i warned dude do you have that on record ? and i was reporting you as you were speeding as a police officer without ELS on or not
I wasn't the one who warned you so therefore i do not have the recording but i was informed you were warned after asking another Unit/officer to do so.
Under review
Hello,

As rule 2.1 was quoted as a defense to the actions taken I feel I should shine some light on the actual definition of the rule. You are under FearRP when you are in the line of sight of the armed person, not in the sight line of the person without a weapon.

Quote:2.1 - You are considered to be under FearRP when you are in line of sight of a visibly armed person, who is within default microphone range of you and is able to harm your character at that moment. You must act afraid of armed people and life-threatening situations. 

From the video evidence provided it is clear you were given multiple opportunities to abide by the orders given to you and as you have 4 punishments for FearRP already, you should know this by now.

Report approved and a 5 day suspension will be issued.