Limelight Forums

Full Version: Roulette Dupe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Price: $500,000
Features a beautiful roulette table and functional roulette wheel that ties into an RT Camera to provide updated/live feed of the game to make it easy to see what it lands on. Includes a <note> in the secured area with links to the graphics (3). Price includes insurance that involves maintenance, updates and any reasonable customization(s) that you would like. 

Prop Count: 50

[Image: 67AB6BE22A15CDC63A60B10D1B6F66832E578345]
[Image: 34CD298FF88A0A3AB8F4B5B68DFECAE018720A65]
This seems like a nicely done dupe, however, the price is a bit high.
I mean 100k for 5 props is pretty yikes.
No need to be stingy.
I’ve sold smaller things for more. It’s not always about prop-count, it’s about ROI.
I’ve made about 4m in a few hours of using this. If you don’t have liquid cash to spend you’re probably not someone that should be in the business. I wouldn’t have made my money if I had been selling dupes at a flat rate per prop.

Additionally, what else do you have to spend money on? Pockets and steroids?
I am not being stingy, pal. I am interested in buying it, that is why I am saddened by the price.
I’ll buy it.

Wonderful. I’ll establish a line of communication with you soon and we can carry out the transfer at a time that works for you.

Wonderful. I’ll establish a line of communication with you soon and we can carry out the transfer at a time that works for you.
Discord is probably easiest, my name is MrJakeeee#7662 I’ll be online tonight at some point I think so we could try and get it done then.
Dupe is available for preview/demonstration and purchase at 123 Railway Ave.
Ill buy as well
Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.