Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP] Faustin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: [L²:RP] Faustin (STEAM_0:0:446855515)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-08 12:45
Summary: Nearly a month ago, I gave Faustin 2 million with an agreement that he will refund me the money if he didn't end up needing it and that he is free to keep it if it was used for the intended purpose. It ended up not being needed for the intended purpose and for the reason I asked Faustin for a refund a week ago. It turned out that he had spent it on other things thinking I wouldn't be coming to him wanting it back. After talking we agreed that one week from Friday the 8th of March he would have the money for me. Over a week later, I still haven't heard from Faustin or seen him in game regarding the loan and at this point I feel I have no choice but to bring this to the courthouse to have my money refunded.

He has broken his word twice, once stating that he would use the money for the agreed purpose and secondly that he would have the money for me on Friday the 15th. Plenty of time has been given to no avail, thus is the reason why this PR was made as I do feel like I'm being scammed out of my money.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/18ZqZ2BqeKs
Yeah okay, we're not having a repeat of last time. I've been ill and I'm still not great
I will be getting opinions from other staff members.

Was there any documentation of the agreement?

What was the money for specifically?
(Mar 17, 2019, 09:44 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I will be getting opinions from other staff members.

Was there any documentation of the agreement?

What was the money for specifically?

Dissolving the Temuto clan, which I believe we have done as both leaders have left the community and most members have joined other clans.

EDIT: I appear to have lost the steam messages also, unless Theo still has them or maybe even a video of our meeting in the mines?
PR is on hold until further notice.

A new deadline has been set apparently, will be waiting till then.
PR can be closed now. No action is needed as I was able to receive most of the money; I am still waiting on 500k to be paid back but given how I now have a majority of it once again I trust I will have the remaining 500k in the near future.
dope

closed