Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> RoyalT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: RoyalT (STEAM_0:0:105293781)
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-16 13:39
Summary: So RoyalT had a gun shop with an elevator door. The door could only be opened by him. There was no keypad on the outside, nor the inside. This meant that the only way to get in, was by molotoving, or him pressing the binded button on his/hers keyboard. I told him that it was against the rules, but he didn't listen
Evidence: https://youtu.be/rLG89EdYxrI
Awaiting accused's response.
How sad, The whole idea behind rp is that you rp a situation, the admins can check the logs and for around 10 to 15 minutes you were harassing the shop, you were asked to leave multiple times and it would have been against the rules to shoot you in the fucking face Smile so i put a elevator door down so you wouldnt come back, after i told you you were never aloud back, you started chucking shit into the shop a yellow crate amongst other things. and the admin can check how many times you were asked to leave, and you spawning stuff in there console, so i encourage you to do so. his evidence also misses the part where he had a gun fight with the guy goku? which he provoked but his friend gave him a minimal 2 minute sentence for... and then i got arrested (and you can check) for 5 minutes you can also check your console for that i never discharged my weapon once Smile yeah the elevator door was put down to keep him out because i tried to put down a keypad and couldnt make it work, got around 100 hours. but not all that with the building. all of the above you can check on your console Smile dudes just a dick.

Edit: dudes also got prior perma warning or blacklist (cant remeber which) which speaks volumes xD
First of all. You can always put me under gun point. By doing that, you can force me to go out of the shop. and about the sentence. It is not my fault that the at the time VP was corrupt and i have no relations to that guy so don't go there. I admit that Goku pulled a gun on me therefore putting me under gun point, but instead of taking action and telling me to get out, he decided to kill me (opening fire) the rules say that fearp is off when fire is opened. He made me go into the almost dying state, but i got revived. Keeping that in mind, he still opened fire on me, and i needed to get my revenge since he was not dead. Since you put  that asinine elevator door kept me from my goals and therefore I decided to make this report. Besides, bringing my previous perma warning and blacklists into this is just you trying to take the focus out from the PR and reminding us of my past. Going and calling me a dick is disrespect in OOC. I could now file another player report, but considering what my Blacklists are, i'm not gonna.
you gonna address the multiple times you were asked to leave? earlier and about a hour ago? yes you were revived and came straight back you would NOT leave me alone, and it is kinda breaking rp if a gun dealer walks out his store and holds you at gun point dont you think? never heard of mic spamming
I'm afraid your excuses don't justify your actions.

, if you were indeed harassing him, then it's on you to distance yourself. Whilst no action will be taken, the incident will be noted.

As for the situation itself, it is indeed a rulebreak so I'll need to punish as such.

Approved.

A 1 hour PTE blacklist will be issued for propblocking. If you guys have a problem with each other, stay away from each other.