Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Thomas J M
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Thomas J M (STEAM_0:1:34862359)  ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-16 10:50
Summary: We mugged the Fine fella. As we were leaving he shot at us, So we returned and killed him. After this, He turned Swat to try and kill us in another situation. After we killed him as Swat he respawned and engaged again.
Evidence:
https://youtu.be/cxl3OVqAEx4
https://youtu.be/CX13feG7cN0
I'll look over this in an hour.

If the accused could respond that would be greatly appreciated, as well as for any witnesses
Well It was nice and all but as for the first situation I do believe I can shoot back when your leaving because im no longer under fear rp. Fine choice mugging me at the police department. Also if I decide to become a swat unit thats okay, I just got called out to a hostage situation on railway ave. I probably shouldnt have come back but Come on guys why are you mugging and kidnapping with uzi's and shooting up the town when theres only two cops on at 5 in the morning XD
(Mar 16, 2019, 01:44 PM)Thomas JM Wrote: [ -> ]Well It was nice and all but as for the first situation I do believe I can shoot back when your leaving because im no longer under fear rp. Fine choice mugging me at the police department. Also if I decide to become a swat unit thats okay, I just got called out to a hostage situation on railway ave. I probably shouldnt have come back but Come on guys why are you mugging and kidnapping with uzi's and shooting up the town when theres only two cops on at 5 in the morning XD

-involved- Firstly. timezones, where me and tom stay it was 11 in the morning, and as i said in GOOC. when u shot at us after we left after mugging you, that was Valid. But after you spawned in as a citizen you saw we were in a gunfight with police, so you decided to turn swat. After turning swat you proceeded to interact with us, which i think was a violation of 4.1 NLR. Then after we killed you, you spawned back in and started to snipe us from Townhall. Again" Breaking NLR.
I personally didnt see that it was you involved and I was in my f4 menu already changing to the job. im sorry if im not allowed to switch jobs.
Looking at the logs you died 3 times within ~6-7 minutes, from Tom and Zaid showing that there was a breach of fearRP during this time.

As for the 1st breach of NLR: I could understand that you didn't know that Zaid and Tom were at that location. However, you should've seem their clothing and decided not to engage with them as you died previously from that RP. Changing your job role does not remove NLR, this remains hence why the counter remains on your screen.

As for the 2nd breach of NLR: I don't understand why you returned to Railway Ave. after being killed there once as you should know that returning to the area or re-engaging with an RP before 10 minutes after you died is breaking NLR. 

Thomas, why did you re-engage these 2 times.

As for changing jobs you are free to do that, just NLR still applies and you can't get involved until your 10 minutes of NLR are up.
‍ 

Could you please respond to my question above

Quote:Thomas, why did you re-engage these 2 times.
Approved,

Accused re-engaged into a firefight/RP.
Due to the user's low punishment record, a 2 hour BL for NLR.