Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> KINS3LLA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: KINS3LLA (STEAM_0:1:182791630) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-15 19:45
Summary: Broke Fearrp
Evidence: https://youtu.be/KEzD37tWXrY
I'd write a detailed response but admins never read them
Awaiting on accused.
(Mar 15, 2019, 09:49 PM)yvngkin Wrote: [ -> ]I'd write a detailed response but admins never read them

Well I'd recommend you do, otherwise I won't know full context and could give you possibly a longer punishment if I'm not aware, so it'd be helpful.

https://youtu.be/SMKfUFFOaJw
Ok so im very pissed off atm and im trying to cool down (Sorry for any spelling or punctuation erros),

Zaid as always irritating me and its not in this video clip but he was being disrespectful so i got out of car and got gun out and as soon as i did he did (for some reason im delayed dunno why), once that happend i got very angry and proceeded to shoot but then i get killed by that other player think its Tom.

Zaid always gets away with shit and its really annoying me at this point, to the point where i dont think i wanna play on Limelight Gaming anymore. But as i just bought Membership i dont wanna have that go to waste.

I hope not to be banned and understand i have possibly broken a Rule of the server, but i lost my temper (i have bad anger issues) im not saying this is a excuse, but i will ensure i will stay as far as i can from zaid so this wont happen again

-Kins3lla
-Involved-

I came up to you to mug you, Im not specifically targetting you. Me and tom mugged atleast 10+ other people before you, But you Decided to ram my car which put me to 90hp so i decided to Mug you, and as seen, i pulled the gun before you, whilst tom had his out and you still decided to try kill me.

My actions are all IC. So try not to get irritaited. If it happens just go afk and take a few mins to relax or something else, but do not make it sound as if im targetting you personally, as personally i hardly know you but what i do know is IC actions tend to get you Upset OOC. anyway, i will let staff conclude this.
It seems that the disrespect aimed at you was in-character, so not much I can do there.

You did break FearRP by pulling out a weapon under the gunpoint of two people, so I'm afraid I will need to punish you. Normally I'd give a ban seeing how you've got priors for it now, but I'll trade it off with an hour and a half's weapons blacklist.

You need to ensure you stay in control of your anger. Easy for me to say, but at the end of the day it's your responsibility. Please let this be a lesson to you.

Approved.