Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bleed's Signature Shop [2019]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: z8VniEn.png]
Feeling a bit bored and want to advance my designing abilities. Request signatures for me to create for you, for free! just fill in the following template and I'll be more than happy to make one for you, sometimes I may be busy specially with my real life education, so I may take a while to finish them. 

Previous Work
[Image: Apollo-Gif.gif]
[Image: mIhdESQ.gif]
[Image: E2Kiek6.png]
[Image: kknkcV9.png]

The size of the signature will be maxed like the first signature and smaller upon request.
Quote:
Name (The name that will be displayed on the signature)
Images (Request the images to be used for this signature)
Quotes (The quote you wish to be displayed on your signature)
Description (Describe what you want or what you have in mind)
Additional Information (Anything from fonts to special effects feel free to mention it here)
Do you want the Limelight logo on the signautre (Yes or no)
Anything else?
pull up on ur block then i bleed it
Name (The name that will be displayed on the signature:ZaidPlays
Images (Request the images to be used for this signature: Something gun related/Criminal
Quotes (The quote you wish to be displayed on your signature: "Checkmate"
Description (Describe what you want or what you have in mind:Something criminal/Gun related
Additional Information (Anything from fonts to special effects feel free to mention it here:Nah
Do you want the Limelight logo on the signautre (Yes or no) No
Anything else:That'll be all, thank you
(Mar 16, 2019, 11:24 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Name (The name that will be displayed on the signature:ZaidPlays
Images (Request the images to be used for this signature: Something gun related/Criminal
Description (Describe what you want or what you have in mind:Something criminal/Gun related
Additional Information (Anything from fonts to special effects feel free to mention it here:Nah

(Mar 16, 2019, 12:15 PM)ageara Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 16, 2019, 11:24 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Name (The name that will be displayed on the signature:ZaidPlays

I Added you on steam, maybe we can discuss some adjustments