Limelight Forums

Full Version: prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a family member is in the hospital id really appreciate it if u guys pray for them thank u so much and sorry if i bothered anyone
I don't pray, but I certainly do wish you and your family the best! Just remember that even in the worst of times you'll always have each other.
Count 1 prayer in the hat man. Hope y’all are ok
Make that two prayers in the hat. Hope all turns out well for you and yours!
Tres! Hope everything is well!
this is very weird and I dont know what to say guys its just.. idk tbh like i hate complaining to ppl to be honest but i just feel like i needed ur help and thank so much for ur prayers, my step mom came home today but she will be going to the hospital again later today and i mean my step brother is taking care of the money for the hospital and were all trying our best because shes all we have to be honest so thank u so much for ur support and i really i dont know what to say its like im out of words im sorry but thank u so much

Eddie

Best wishes to your Mother, hope she gets well soon.
Not a prayer, but a well wishing in the hat. Illness in the family is very heartbreaking, and I hope your family copes.
Good luck, wish you all the best
I wish you, your mother, and your family the best in going through this tough time, stay strong and you'll persevere!