Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Sourlemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: Sourlemon (STEAM_0:1:34190735) ()
Server: TrueNorth
Time: 2019-Mar-11 16:26
Summary: Sourlemon decided to finish off AdamJC during a gun fight, adam as you can see in the video was tranqulized and sourlemon decided to fire multiple bullets in him while he was laid down, after about 15 minutes i asked sourlemon why he done that. he replied by "There was too many people shooting at us swat" meaning he decided to end adam in-order for him to possibly not break NLR and join the gun fight again? (Posting because adam requested it, and i was recording)
Evidence: https://youtu.be/2iOVGEZ-MW8
Why is this report posted 2 days later sorry?
(Mar 13, 2019, 06:54 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Why is this report posted 2 days later sorry?

Yeah sorry, i recorded it as adam asked me to. then i only recently got a Pm from him asking about the video, i believe we both forgot about it but i was reminded.
Awaiting response from accused.
I shot him because I was being shot at by 3 other people at that time and was unable to secure him before he woke up from being tranqilized without being shot myself, the one time i attempted to approach his body I was shot at by someone standing right next to him so I shot him to prevent him from waking up and rejoining with his friends standing next to him in the building actively shooting at me.
Approved.

You could have cuffed him whilst he was down. Upon further investigation, you had no indication you were going to be fired at until LONEWOLF jumped out and began to fire at you. Your priority as SWAT is to detain, not to kill which I'm sure you're aware of with your experience here.

I've checked with another administrator who also believes that you had enough time to detain, you had no reason nor should you have killed him anyway as a SWAT member.

You will be receiving a 2 hour SWAT, Police and Weapons blacklist. In future, don't execute as a government member. It's not an option at all.