Limelight Forums

Full Version: GAMEMODE CRASHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I join the server it tells me the gamemode crashed and to tell an admin to restart it. Idk how to do that and I just want to join the server and have some fun.  Angry
The server should be up and running at the moment.

Do you have a low-end computer or Networking?
(Mar 11, 2019, 02:03 AM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]The server should be up and running at the moment.

Do you have a low-end computer or Networking?

I've got a laptop, my networking is fine. If you want my spec they're

i5-5200u
Nvidia 940M 2GB
8GB RAM
1TB Drive
Are you running programs in the background?
(Mar 11, 2019, 02:09 AM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running programs in the background?

Chrome
Discord
Task Manager
Steam
I'd recommend closing Chrome and having the game on during loading.

CityRP does take a few moments to load into the game.
I would give it a good 2 minutes before exiting after seeing that message. Sometimes it can be stuck for a good 30 seconds.
(Mar 11, 2019, 07:22 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]I would give it a good 2 minutes before exiting after seeing that message. Sometimes it can be stuck for a good 30 seconds.

Also waiting then pressing the space bar? Just make sure your not tabbing out during the load up etc
In my experience, this is only an info message and you can most likely ignore it. Press LMB when you see this message and you should be able to spawn in. I've never really encountered an issue with that.
(Mar 11, 2019, 01:59 AM)Kworl Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I join the server it tells me the gamemode crashed and to tell an admin to restart it. Idk how to do that and I just want to join the server and have some fun.  Angry

What i would advise what you do is when u load in, wait till your screen goes all black, then press Space bar and it should spawn you in. Let me know if this works for you kworl Smile
Are you still having these issues, ?
Could we get an update on this when possible, ?

Due to inactivity, we'll close this thread in 7 days (10th April 2019) otherwise. <3
No update after 21 days of waiting, thread archived due to inactivity. If you need this reopened, shoot me a PM.