Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mr Bean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(If you don't know what Mr Bean is, then a) you have wasted your life, and b) watch these to get a sense: https://youtu.be/vOMuExqMTLc)

Mr Bean is a pinnacle in the entertainment world, and I cannot think of one thing that surpasses it. Only Fools and Horses comes close, but you can't beat the antics of Mr Bean and his teddy. And if Rowan Atkinson dies, I feel like the world just wouldn't feel the same.
Of course, Rowan Atkinson's work in the Johnny English franchise is sub-par (through no fault of his own, mind you), but I just think that Mr Bean is one of those programmes that in 200 years time, we'd probably still be watching it.

Oh, and to keep this within forum rules, what do you think about the Johnny English films?
Funny because I was thinking the same about Mr Bean. When I came back from the gym, I somehow had the urge to watch Bean: The Ultimate Disaster Movie  again. I ended up watching some youtube clips instead, but I will defo watch the movie soon.
You mean my Childhood?
Mr Bean is great on the otherhand Johnny English is shite
(Mar 12, 2019, 11:07 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]Mr Bean is great on the otherhand Johnny English is shite

Agreed.