Limelight Forums

Full Version: Youth Movement Kidz - Camping trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends! 

I’m here to announce an amazing roleplay planned for you all!
A newly formed youth movement named ‘Kidz’ has invited all its young members for a fun camping trip. See the poster below for a general idea of the event.

Players wishing to portray as a member of the youth movement have to be aged around 10 to 16 years of age. They must bring their own camping equipment and so forth! The parents of the members will have been informed of the camping trip.
All the children must be dropped off at the camping sight. More information below:

When?  Friday 8 March 2019 – 19:00  (GMT+1)
Where? Lake – In front of the mine entrance

We’ll announce the roleplay the same day via advertisements in-game along with a message on this thread. No reason to forget!

I hope to see as many of you as possible!

[Image: hhsYw4N.jpg]
Looks fun, but it's too late for me, can you do like... 17 UTC +1
(Mar 8, 2019, 07:55 AM)Sitrus Wrote: [ -> ]Looks fun, but it's too late for me, can you do like... 17 UTC +1

Mate, that's 2 hours earlier on a slightly dead-er playerbase
Wow.....this looks intriguing! Good idea
[Image: hq1o7W6.png]

honk honk
Based on what i have seen so far its gonna be amazing. I love the detail you put to this event, expsecially the mini games and activitys. So yeah i definatly gonna join in.
On behalf of the Forest service i also offer you our support (eg. regarding transportation or likewise help).

Lets pack up some Marshmallows and get those camp fire storys ready !
15 minutes! If all those wanting to join could slowly join the server that'd be great!
Sad I can’t attend, Hope all goes well!
Sorry i couldn't stay long, revising is a bitch
Its been a really great rp. Uniquie, interactive and very entertaining. Cheers to all participants and to Kimpow for setting up and running such an awsome rp. It took quite a bit of preperation and 2 very unfortunate server restarts but the result was impressive. Cant wait for further camping trips. ... and sorry for the burnt pigeon. But hey jimmy saw it in a movie...

[Image: OxSWTYi.jpg]
(Mar 8, 2019, 10:42 AM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ][Image: hq1o7W6.png]

honk honk

Thats a rather accurate drawing of the shuttlebus we had.
mom look im famous