Limelight Forums

Full Version: Cops...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys sooo I was just bored and all and went through forums replied to a few posts and all but I just wanted to open up my own discussion.. Bout cops... what do you guys think about cops in LL? Do you think they get away with anything? Do you think they are good? What do you think?

Just got the idea of cops cause since playing I been banned twice cause of my reaction towards cops breaking rules which get away with it and idk staff will say that's not the issue the issue is my action which i fully understand but the cops never get anything so i just decided to make a post and ask what you guys think about cops in LL

Eddie

I don't see any issue with them.
(Mar 3, 2019, 11:04 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any issue with them.

Fair enough! I just got the idea since maybe it's just me but probably not since I see many people complaining about it but cops with their RDA's and all that so thought I'd make a post! Thanks for your reply tho Big Grin  It said nobody was viewing my thread so I am glad to see it got some attention! Smile thanks for giving your time!
Everytime I've been on the server, I think the cops do a fantastic job!
I didn't realize that "cops" were just a single hivemind entity.
I really like Cops.

Great show.
(Mar 3, 2019, 11:12 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]I really like Cops.

Great show.

xD Although I know about the show never seen it! I usually blame everything on my wifi soo here we go! My wifi too bad to watch anything xD
(Mar 3, 2019, 11:12 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't realize that "cops" were just a single hivemind entity.

My point was it seems like that job has its own bypass.. Everything is apparently IC with cops I mean I remember a cop told me to back away so I did and then he tazed me and arrested me for 15 mins... and I also remember when a cop crashed into me and died so i called staff to revive him.. all he did next was arrest me for 15 mins... Kinda seems like cops get away with some rules
I usually get arrested even if I go ooga booga on the streets but get away by being calm you could say I ooga boogad my way out. I think I have a rare talent called being chill
The men in blue are fine members of the community who enforce the IC lawset, I haven't had any issues at all, they're quite helpful in my opinion.
(Mar 3, 2019, 11:18 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I usually get arrested even if I go ooga booga on the streets but get away by being calm you could say I ooga boogad my way out. I think I have a rare talent called being chill

Lol the rage only happens when it needs too bambo, if ur referring to the discord, as i said, i wont let anyone disrespect my family, but ingame usually i am chill even when I get arrested haha btw did u knwo theres a roblox game called Booga Booga? its nice lol but nice talent u got Big Grin But honestly... i dont mean to judge but usually a ranked member can get out of situations differently since ur well known in the community
I'll admit that I'm the dickiest of all cops but I issue more warnings than tickets when I pull someone over for a traffic stop (in the given cases) but that may depend, though I don't mess around in pursuits (sometimes) Not even in my van of course
yo cops seem pretty cool
(Mar 3, 2019, 11:22 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]I'll admit that I'm the dickiest of all cops but I issue more warnings than tickets when I pull someone over for a traffic stop (in the given cases) but that may depend, though I don't mess around in pursuits (sometimes) Not even in my van of course

well that doesnt sound bad i mean warnings and tickets sound okay to be honest I just mean the cops who will literally arrest anyone for any dumb reason for  15 mins and then go off to play the game while someone else sits in a jail cell getting bored of the server by everytime this happens and staff will always say its IC so that was where i was trying to aim ya get me?
I saw the poll without reading the thread and assumed you were talking about cops in general (they're good), but the cops on LL just seem to ruin a lot of rps by forcing their cop rp on them when they've not done anything suspicious or illegal.
Pages: 1 2