Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Sammyfc

Ban ID: 8635

Banned by: [L²]Night

Server: cityRp 2  MAIN

Ban Reason: For calling someone a retard in LOOC

Why should you be unbanned?: I got a five day ban for calling someone a retard. Why? The last ban I had for disrespect was 6 hours. Now it jumps straight to five days for a minor reason? I literally called him/her a retard because he/she tried to raid as a police officer with an invalid warrant. I was gonna say it IC but couldn't because I was dead. And I couldn't of told him/her afterwards because of NLR. Now, I know I shouldn't of called him/her a retard, But I know full well if it wasen't a staff member and just a normal player I would of got MAX a 2 day ban. So yes, I do think it is favouring staff(Don't ban me :/). Anyway, I don't think my ban should be removed but I do think it should be taken into consideration what I have said and potentially shorten it. 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Sammyfc.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Sammy.

You now have three suspension in a row for disrespect. Overall, 7 bans in total.

Punishments are discretionary to the staff member, and I felt that 5 days was justified considering your extremely lax attitude at calling a fellow member of staff a retard then telling me "cool" over @ chat when trying to address it, then trying to defend said accusation with "Well, he was behaving like one" when I dragged you into sit - you really think that's acceptable behaviour? We're volunteers, we do this because we have fun doing it, not to get called every word under the sun by a player who isn't happy about what happened to them.

I suggest you fix your attitude in your appeal or I won't even bother to consider this, notably the "Thanks for fucking up my week" and "Fuck off evidence".
(Mar 1, 2019, 06:54 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Sammy.

You now have three suspension in a row for disrespect. Overall, 7 bans in total.

Punishments are discretionary to the staff member, and I felt that 5 days was justified considering your extremely lax attitude at calling a fellow member of staff a retard then telling me "cool" over @ chat when trying to address it, then trying to defend said accusation with "Well, he was behaving like one" when I dragged you into sit - you really think that's acceptable behaviour? We're volunteers, we do this because we have fun doing it, not to get called every word under the sun by a player who isn't happy about what happened to them.

I suggest you fix your attitude in your appeal or I won't even bother to consider this, notably the "Thanks for fucking up my week" and "Fuck off evidence".

I only said 'Cool' Because you didn't give me anything to respond too. It wasn't a question so I just put cool. I know I can get a bit angry when playing on the server and shouldn't take it LOOC. But I do think that five days is a little bit harsh. I haven't really done a lot wrong yet I get a 5 day ban. Also I am sorry for swearing in my appeal. I was just really pissed of that I was banned on a Friday night, furthermore ruining my weekend after a week of school I make a silly mistake and get 5 day ban. I am sure you can understand I was angry. Please still take it into consideration. Sorry for being rude and cocky in the sit. I had just lost over 50k worth of shit bearing in mind.
I said,

Quote:v1a [16:18:54] [L²] Night (STEAM_0:1:52497975) said "!rs sammy Now I'm being told you called another member of staff a retard in LOOC?"

You could have responded saying that this did in fact happen and you'd like to apologize, but to say "cool" shows me that you were ready to dismiss it as nothing.

The reason it's 5 days is because you tried to justify it in the sit by saying he was behaving like one. Why should I lift it when literally an hour or so ago you were so keen on fighting my decision and saying that he was behaving like a retard? You've got many priors for disrespect, you aren't learning.
I understand now. I should of responded better to your call, sorry. I think what people need to understand with me is when something bad happens, I get very very hot headed and will come out with something rude, weather IC or OOC, and cannot control it. I am sorry about this and should be able to control my self better. I know I shouldn't of tried to justify it because I knew that would make it worse but like I said I was pretty pissed with goigle. I know I shouldn't of been/should of kept my opinion to myself but I didn't. I am sorry for making a mistake. I will try to learn. Promise.
I'll trade off for 3 hours of OOC blacklist. If this keeps up though, you will be hit with heavier than just 5 days. Please make sure you learn, and keep your temper in check.