Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rolls Royce Phantom VIII 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just looking for prices at the moment, may sell it, may not. Depends on the price really.
1 mil
Current value stands at 30 Million minimum as dictated by the playermarket
Is this just because of the possibility of it going on the market for like 4 mil if that suggestion gets approved...
(Mar 1, 2019, 06:02 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Current value stands at 30 Million minimum as dictated by the playermarket

No, that is your price. I know someone who was at one point considering selling it for 15
Wait is it actually worth anything more than 8 mil?
It's the rarest car and there very few if any on sale. Out of the 16 that exist I know only of one being sold.
One was sold for 30 million yesterday
il buy it sure

45mil?
(Mar 1, 2019, 01:01 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 1, 2019, 06:02 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Current value stands at 30 Million minimum as dictated by the playermarket

No, that is your price. I know someone who was at one point considering selling it for 15

Key phrase "At one point"

The market has spoken and its value is now 30million.

Sure people can sell it for less, but its actual value has been appraised by what the playermarket is willing to pay for it, and the price people are willing to pay is 30 million.
(Mar 1, 2019, 06:32 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 1, 2019, 01:01 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Sure people can sell it for less, but its actual value has been appraised by what the playermarket is willing to pay for it, and the price people are willing to pay is 30 million.

“People” is plural one person paying that much does not set the price.

Say if ‍ bought a BMW i8 (valued at 4-7 mil) for 50 million, are all BMWs suddenly worth 50 million?
(Mar 1, 2019, 07:22 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 1, 2019, 06:32 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 1, 2019, 01:01 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]No, that is your price. I know someone who was at one point considering selling it for 15

Say if ‍ bought a BMW i8 (valued at 4-7 mil) for 50 million, are all BMWs suddenly worth 50 million?
Technicly yes, the price would then be from 4-50 million
(Mar 1, 2019, 07:56 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 1, 2019, 07:22 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 1, 2019, 06:32 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Key phrase "At one point"

Technicly yes, the price would then be from 4-50 million

He got you there noob
I won't pay more than 8m for that collection of pixels sir
I'll give you 20 boxes of Chinese. 25 at max.
Pages: 1 2