Limelight Forums

Full Version: Clan Model - Offering 1.5 Million (looking for a modeller)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Offering 1.5 Million for a Clan Player-Model
[Image: Z9naaI3.jpg]

About this inquiry
I am looking for a talented modder to create a custom player model matching the uniform of the United States Forest Service (as seen above). There are several police/sheriff models on the steam work shop that could be used as an almost perfect example but none that combines all the different features that would be required.

Payment and Work
Anyone who is interested in picking up this inquiry will be given more detailed information on the specifics. Anything regarding the model, its features or the payment can be discussed via steam, discord, the forums, teamspeak etc. I will glady answer any questions and try to be as helpfull as possible.
The Price is negotiable to some extend. Payment will be made upon recieving the modell. Of course before that you will be made aware of wether you are the one choosen for this job, so no one is going out empty handed/wasting his time.

Specifics/Requirements:

As this model is intended to server as a clan model, it is crucial that it fulfills the follwing requirements:
- its file size needs to stay below 30mb uncompressed and 10 mb compressed.
- it needs to contain the clans logo (which is indentical to the one seen on this uniform - i can send you the patch)
- It needs to have a accaptable quality

Other requirements:
To create a fitting clan model there are few specifics im looking for:
- The model should contain an optional Campaign hat (similar to the one we have on our sheriff/prison guard models)
- The duty belt of the character should not be overly crowded. It should contain a radio, a few pouches  and a holster, but there is no need for a large baton, a taser or similar
- A Optional green jacket would be great but is not urgently required
The model does not need to contain the small brass badge or name tag worn on the front
Reseverd for further Q&A, Details & Examples and Announcements

Details / Examples
Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.