Limelight Forums

Full Version: Social Media Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up buddies, today I'll show a highlight of my custom made project. 1

1967 Ford Shelby - ((Ford Mustang))[url=https://www.classicdriver.com/en/car/ford/shelby/1967/438893][/url]

My first modification was a strut and a cage. With these provisions, I stiffened the suspension and improved his work. The car immediately ran like 30 years younger. [Image: nS7DVl4.jpg]

[Image: 84LqXLB.png]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I did not like the color as follows. I decided to give it to the paint shop, the boys have done a beautiful job.[Image: wPKVK4N.jpg][Image: nN7OQIE.jpg][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]And the last raisin was fitted with a blind and a spoiler at the front and on the front bumper. This improved grip at higher speeds.
[/font]
[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][Image: Dowx2ee.jpg][Image: yXW8XXz.jpg][Image: h9rQQDv.jpg][/font][/font]

So this vehicle costed me a small $160,000. It was wrecked after I have bought it. The color was rusty, parts were missing and the vehicle needed a work at all. My first thoughts were to make this vehicle look as clean as possible, without any spoilers and vinyls, paintings. I think the only way I can describe my vehicle's look now is gorgeous.

This car has a 5,0litre V8, weights a small 1400KG and looks gorgeous as I have mentioned.

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I'm waiting for the performance parts to arrive. I'll perform a engine tuning with my friend Lewis Goombridge. I'll update you guys when it'll be done![/font][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Mazan.[/font][/font]