Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Vesimenooli

Ban ID: 

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif][b][L²] Night [/b][/font]

Server: CityRP 2 

Ban Reason: Hacking

Why should you be unbanned?: I have not hacked ever in garrys mod i find that very stupid, i have literally never downloaded a garrys mod hack, when i was logging in it says something like banned check out forums i was sick of playing so i stopped playing for many months so i didnt care about the ban. Like can i get some proof that i was hacking because i was clearly not hacking. I would really want to roleplay with my friends but there is no other server to play on...
The staff-members have received your unban-request, vesimenooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi Vesi.

You say you didn't hack, but the information on the ban says that Temar confirmed the incident was in fact a hack. May I remind you that lying in the courthouse can be met with a hefty forum warning?
I swear i didnt hack i had some workshop packs loaded that might get my banned?
As you've waited so long to appeal, I have little information on the specifics as to why you were banned. Had you appealed this earlier instead of almost 6 months down the line, perhaps I could be more helpful but nearly everything about your possible innocence has since disappeared because you decided to sit on it.

It's unlikely a workshop addon would cause a hack detection, you clearly did hack if we confirmed it as that so I'll remind you once more that lying will lead to a forum warning.

Surely though if you didn't hack, you'd rather appeal the suspension than DA to get around it, no? That says to me you knew you were wrong, and only DA'd to try and get around the original suspension.
Can i buy unban or something?
No you can't.

Anything else before I conclude?
is there anyway to get unbanned
Appeal again when you've waited the proper amount of time.

Denied. User was confirmed to be hacking.