Limelight Forums

Full Version: IVNT / richie UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: richie

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8211[/font]

Banned by: [L²] Enzyme (‍)

Server: Both

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]TOS - breaching an admins privacy, harassment, insulting.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: 

I'd like to issue an apology to nightmare here, as for what I did was completely wrong and had no chance to say how truly sorry I am. I acted out of maturity and see what I've done wrong now. I understand what I done was major, but all I can do is apologize towards everyone affected.

I insulted nightmare, and I take everything back what I said and realize what I done was very rude, and shouldn't of happened in any situation. It was all my fault and I was too harsh on nightmare and everyone who I had said bad things to in the past.

I am willing to do anything to get unbanned, involving consequences for a shorter ban or anything. What I done was truly a mistake and I shouldn't have been so rude about Nightmare.

I understand I had a past of being rude to others in game and even on discord but I've changed, and I'm going to stay changed and not insult, or do any other immature behaviors anymore.

Thank you for reading, I'm willing to answer any questions.

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, richie.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hi.

I appreciate your apology, though find it kind of strange how this is only happening now. If I remember correctly, when Enzyme spoke to you surrounding the situation, you weren't very apologetic at all. You caused me a lot of hassle and stress by doing that, and it's extremely unfair when I shouldn't need to worry about that at all.
I do recall not being so apologetic at all and I am sorry for that. The situation came on out of the blue, and checking the date I wasn't going through my best times then myself. However, that shouldn't be an excuse to speak like that about you and invade your privacy as I did.

[Image: wxqiVjJ.png]

I was eventually apologetic and sorry for taking so long to do so, I hope you can realize how I acted was not in my intentions
Apologies, I was going off memory as I don't have the particular details.

I'll talk with about it and get back to you.
Okay, thank you.
After discussion with Enzyme and other members of HR, I've decided to deny this.

Your record indicates a massive attitude issue. Notable priors for OOC disrespect, toxicity, and generally not really caring about the rules. I'm also not sure you completely understand the trouble you caused here. The ban will stand as issued, and will not be reduced at this time. A breach of someone's privacy is extremely serious.