Limelight Forums

Full Version: QUACKER's UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: QUACKER

Ban ID: 8601

Banned by: [L²:M] ‍ 

Server: RP_Truenorth_v1a

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: Don't believe I broke any rules doing what I did. What happened was that we were about to rob a house and accidentally ran a stop sign in the suburbs and got flagged to pull over. Someone else was driving the vehicle and I was on the opposite side in the passenger seat. The driver got eventually was put under FearRP and told to exit the vehicle, however the officer did not give instructions for me to get out and proceeded to restrain and search the driver. At this point, I got out of the vehicle on the opposite side and pulled out my already equipped weapon before going and aiming my weapon at the police officer that had put his weapon away to conduct the search on the driver. The officer started to backup and pulled out his weapon and a shootout began. I don't believe this is FearRP because he never gave me instructions to do anything and just because he had my friend restrained doesn't mean FearRP applies to me.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Big Boy QUACKER.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello, QUACKER.

When you were pulled over the officer had his weapon out and he orderd both of you to get of the vehicle with his gun in his hands

Quote:v1a [22:50:08] arbnorzendeli (STEAM_0:1:114658646) said "pls step out and handsup"
v1a [22:50:17] arbnorzendeli (STEAM_0:1:114658646) said "handsup"
v1a [22:50:24] arbnorzendeli (STEAM_0:1:114658646) said "and the other one too"

He did give you instructions and you were close enough to read this. Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the forum rules.
Hi Quacker.

I'm not too sure why this is being appealed when this was very clearly explained to you by Decay, Pilot and myself all in sit. We saw the evidence at hand, and agreed amongst us that it was a violation given the fact the orders applied to the both of you. Whether you realized that or not is another matter.

I hope you aren't saying that no orders were given in an attempt to mislead here.
(Feb 23, 2019, 12:08 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, QUACKER.

When you were pulled over the officer had his weapon out and he orderd both of you to get of the vehicle with his gun in his hands

Quote:v1a [22:50:08] arbnorzendeli (STEAM_0:1:114658646) said "pls step out and handsup"

He did give you instructions and you were close enough to read this. Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the forum rules.

I'm not tho. i did not see that ask me or tom we bot never saw that
there is also nothing saying i got his message
(Feb 23, 2019, 04:53 PM)Big Boy QUACKER Wrote: [ -> ]there is also nothing saying i got his message

The officer was in proximity of you all the, and this pretty much "says" that you got the message.

Hi, Just your friendly neighborhood spooderman here, It could be the chat range, as there is a chat range added with garry's mod, But ima just say, Goodluck with the ban appeal
(Feb 23, 2019, 07:29 PM)Zeuss Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi, Just your friendly neighborhood spooderman here, It could be the chat range, as there is a chat range added with garry's mod, But ima just say, Goodluck with the ban appeal

Apologies Zeuss, but please read the appeal rules.

https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.php?tab=forum

"Do not post on appeals unless you are directly involved in the situation."

Due to this a warning will be issued to your forum account
Night and Decay have pretty much hit the nail on any points I may have brought up. The one thing I'll add is when we were reviewing all the information provided it's extremely clear the officer about had his face pressed against the driver's window... you would have been able to hear him whether it was voice or typed.

As I also discussed with you, while you may have missed it the officer had his gun out pointed at you before putting in on safety to most likely to prevent an accidental injury if he clicked the mouse. This is a common practice by most police players but the gun was obviously drawn.
(Feb 23, 2019, 08:02 PM)PilotC Wrote: [ -> ]Night and Decay have pretty much hit the nail on any points I may have brought up. The one thing I'll add is when we were reviewing all the information provided it's extremely clear the officer about had his face pressed against the driver's window... you would have been able to hear him whether it was voice or typed.

As I also discussed with you, while you may have missed it the officer had his gun out pointed at you before putting in on safety to most likely to prevent an accidental injury if he clicked the mouse. This is a common practice by most police players but the gun was obviously drawn.
No the gun was not " obviously drawn"  he had it on safe and then put it away and also he was doing a ramdom gun check. because "we were ex robbers" when we were masked when we did the crime.
also the soft where you use to watch back it has bugs where the guns do not go away.

i use it one a dark rp im admin in
also he the person who reported me fliped the report x3 times. and i was forced to waist an hour of my time waiting
For [L²:M] @Decay‍  and the hole staff team 

Dear staff

I would like this unban request revoked as I feel I went about it in the wrong way.
 Thank you Decay, Pilot, and Night for your time

~quacker
Appeal denied, ban was valid.