Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gun and Certain Vehicle Missing Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From a brief test, I've noticed that handguns either do not have a reloading sound, a firing sound, or both for me. This is also affected by the Mercedes Benz G65 as it is the only car in my inventory that doesn't have an engine or driving sound.

I've tried downloading the add-ons directly and reinstalling LL's, but nothing is fixing the issue.
(Feb 22, 2019, 04:51 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]From a brief test, I've noticed that handguns either do not have a reloading sound, a firing sound, or both for me. This is also affected by the Mercedes Benz G65 as it is the only car in my inventory that doesn't have an engine or driving sound.

I've tried downloading the add-ons directly and reinstalling LL's, but nothing is fixing the issue.
I had this so i just installed the Addons directly, I'm not sure why that doesn't work for you though
Any changes?
None so far. Now the SCAR-H has no sounds.
Same problem for me. No weapons have sounds
I had the same error, i fixed mine from deleting my addons and only installing the LL pack, i think something is colliding with it some weapon script maybe? 

Not sure if this will help.
I experience this sometimes too and all I hear is bullet casings hitting the floor sadly, I’ve never found a solution.
I have the same issue, I feel like they're missing from content.
Some Vehicles such as the Lambo has never had sounds included in the content packs. As for the weapons, that does sound like a client issue. Have you got any CW related add-ons and have you also tried clearing your serverworkshopdl folder?
I’ve tried both. My next attempt is to redownload LL content
I'm going to pop a quick DM to see if all content that you are missing SHOULD be in the content. I'll let you know if I get a response on that in the meantime.

Otherwise:
Have you tried unsubscribing to all your add-ons and using men_ and just keeping LL content?
I know it sounds a lot but, there could be an addon you have installed overwriting the sounds for the weapons and possibly some vehicle.
I managed to fix the issue by subscribing to the CW 2.0 and CW Extra addons. (For guns)

edit:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=349050451
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=358608166
Are you still having these issues,
I haven’t checked in a while, so I can’t say. Y’all can close this though if no one else is having an issue
I'll leave this open for 7 days, should someone have anything from this issue.
Pages: 1 2