Limelight Forums

Full Version: mazanvankleef UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: mazanvankleef

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]8594[/font]

Banned by: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]L²:M [/font]

Server: CityRP 2 Main

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]FearRP | CDM | Staff Disrespect | Attempts to circumvent weapons blacklist.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?:  

[font=arial, sans-serif]I am getting acquainted that I entered the server without reading any rules, etc. That I did not think about the actions I did, this is my second ban in the short term. I should read the rules from the beginning to the end and try to remember all the main rules of the server. I am very sorry that I had to take administration time for a stupid reason. I know that this is your job but I think I should change and reduce the number of penalties I get, so I will try not to break any rules and I will spend my time reading it to get a chance on the server without breaking any rules and get some say respect for change.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I hope that I will get one chance, if I get it I will not be breaking the rules, I am a very helpful, nice person but sometimes I behave stupidly and annoyingly. I think that it is time for change and I hope that you will understand my point that I have now achieved. [font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I understand that I have received a lot of penalties in recent times, but there has been a time to cross them out and continue the game without creating any problems et cetera.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I would like to thank the administration for their service that I am changing through your help and it will not be like the day before. I wish you a nice day,[/font][/font][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Greetings,[/font][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]Mazan.
[/font]
[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Mazan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Good Afternoon Mazanvankleef,

I will start by saying I appreciate you reaching out to apologize for your actions yesterday. Reading over your ban appeal it's compelling and I definitely considered making a request to staff for your ban to be lifted / shortened. But while I can appreciate the effort I still have to act in the interested of the community as a whole.

You had received a weapons blacklist from Night earlier that day and had 40 minutes left when you decided to CDM a law enforcement player during a felony traffic stop when you were under FearRP. During our you specifically told me "I was under a weapons blacklist and I needed to escape the police." At no time is CDM acceptable on the server and you openly admitted you had carried out your actions in an attempt to circumvent your prior punishment.

When you were pulled into the you were early on cooperative for the majority of the situation. But you've failed to acknowledge the fact that once I notified you of a punishment you began shouting at me, carrying a very sarcastic tone yelling "YEAH!" at everything I said to you, and in a few instances cursing at me. How am I to know you wouldn't carry out a similar action with another staff member or player? It's unacceptable and I for one have zero tolerance in that situation.

Ultimately you've served less than 1 day of your ban upon checking it. I will reach out to Night on the situation since he was the staff member who dealt with you prior than I, and I'll see his opinion on the situation.

- Pilot
Hi Mazan.

As Pilot correctly says, I took lead on the situation in the first place where you were first given a blacklist and out of interest, decided to monitor the sit you had with Pilot. If I'm being blunt, the attitude displayed in that sit was horrendous and I'm surprised you went as far to show Pilot that level of disrespect, though I'm glad that you're apologizing for it.

I recommended suspension to Pilot as well seeing how I was very light with you and took the time to explain what you did wrong. You had your chance to adjust, but what you did was extremely blatant and you even admitted it yourself in the sit to Pilot that you were doing it solely to circumvent the blacklist I gave you. If you can't be trusted to serve a blacklist properly, then that leaves us as staff members with 3 options, an informal verbal warning (which wouldn't be appropriate), a formal permanent warning (also not appropriate given the situation in my opinion) or a ban, which was what you received.

You're very lucky that Pilot didn't decide to go further with the suspension, because had it been me you'd be looking at a week solely because of the way you spoke during the sit. With the attempt to circumvent the blacklist in mind, a lift isn't something that I would consider but it's Pilot's call at the end of the day.
Mazan,

Your ban will lift in 23 hours. Reduced to 2 days total.

Please take this as an extension of sympathy and encouragement to take a different path. Good luck on the server and we will see you soon.

- Pilot (Christopher)