Limelight Forums

Full Version: Goodbye its been a blast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys i have been playing for a long time now and the last few months ive played so much grinding out reaching my first million then made around 7mil buying the Aston Martin DB and a lot of other things i have really enjoyed it but i am now in Year 11 some say the most important year of your life so i need to start doing some sort of revision so once i have got this 2.1Mil paid off to ‍ i will be leaving 100% i will return not sure when ect thank you so much everyone it has been amazing i will be handing on The Temuto Brotherhood to ‍ 

Would like to thank

All my members of The Temuto Brotherhood 
‍ - Absolute legend made me so much money wouldnt have half my stuff without him
‍ - Absolute legend also selling me my first ever like 50 pots 
‍ - PRing me when i was a minge then i became very good mates with him really nice guy very funny
‍ - The Amazing Sherrif very good builder really nice guy
‍ - Really nice guy i8 master
‍ - Helps me a lot nice guy 

So many more people if i missed you let me know ill add you as you all mean a lot to me everyone here is so nice! i will miss you all!
Ah, take care Druggo

Also Year 11 is a load of shit, but you don't realize that until you get into the workplace Tongue

Can i has your stuff!

either way. take care of yourself. never forget the Arsnic Tree!
you didnt include me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip
legit crying rn

Take care man, been a bunch of fun.
(Feb 20, 2019, 09:09 PM)Ekron Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, take care Druggo

Also Year 11 is a load of shit, but you don't realize that until you get into the workplace Tongue

Can i has your stuff!

either way. take care of yourself. never forget the Arsnic Tree!

Yeah mate appreciate it and i know ill return so not gonna give my stuff away Big Grin
(Feb 20, 2019, 09:19 PM)Freny Wrote: [ -> ]you didnt include me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rip

I Did i thanked all my clan members which your in that Wink
(Feb 20, 2019, 09:19 PM)I Too Have An Uncle Wrote: [ -> ]legit crying rn

Take care man, been a bunch of fun.

Lots of love mate been a pleasure having you in my clan carry on the madness mate your a legend
bruh year 11 ain't the most important year as long as you get 5s lmao gl anyways
(Feb 20, 2019, 11:01 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]bruh year 11 ain't the most important year as long as you get 5s lmao gl anyways

Sorry mate not my words just its what you get told every second of the day at school but yeah Take care bro
I remember when you just started playing. Take care man and good luck with school!
(Feb 20, 2019, 11:12 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when you just started playing. Take care man and good luck with school!

You helped me so much thanks man i will always remember you
bye mayte
(Feb 20, 2019, 11:04 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 20, 2019, 11:01 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]bruh year 11 ain't the most important year as long as you get 5s lmao gl anyways

Sorry mate not my words just its what you get told every second of the day at school but yeah Take care bro

In kent, most GRAMMAR schools ask for 44-46 UCAS points (Grade 5 in Maths and English Lit, Grade 6 in 6 OTHER subjects) it's no biggie and all your teachers will exaggerate it. Just relax, don't overwork yourself and you'll do fine.
(Feb 20, 2019, 11:04 PM)Druggo Wrote: [ -> ]

In kent, most GRAMMAR schools ask for 44-46 UCAS points (Grade 5 in Maths and English Lit, Grade 6 in 6 OTHER subjects) it's no biggie and all your teachers will exaggerate it. Just relax, don't overwork yourself and you'll do fine.

EDIT: I got 74 points will fuck all revision, it's honestly not as hard as anyone makes it out to be. Just wait until A-Level.
Adios.
Pages: 1 2 3