Limelight Forums

Full Version: free bismo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]7471[/font]

Banned by: [L²] Doctor Internet

Server: 

Ban Reason: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Homophobia. Requested.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: got upset and said some bad things to doctor internet, been banned for 6 months, i think ive had enough punishment. wont happen again.

Evidence: 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Bismo.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You were banned ingame for repeated OOC insults.
You then went on the discord. "[8:34 PM] bismo: Internet perm me faggot"

That doesn't seem like "just kidding".
(Feb 20, 2019, 03:28 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You were banned ingame for repeated OOC insults.

6 months ban seems long enough for calling you a faggot when plenty of people do worse and get permed multiple times and still unbanned
(Feb 20, 2019, 06:03 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 20, 2019, 03:28 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]You were banned ingame for repeated OOC insults.

6 months ban seems long enough for calling you a faggot when plenty of people do worse and get permed multiple times and still unbanned

Perhaps you should change your OP to represent that, rather than going "just kidding"?
(Feb 20, 2019, 06:47 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 20, 2019, 06:03 PM)Bismo Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps you should change your OP to represent that, rather than going "just kidding"?
alright fixed
Approved. Ban lifted but still on record.