Limelight Forums

Full Version: Third SAHR - Brynn returns to the position
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: iOtXpZj.png]

Hello there general Kenobi

Tonight, I'm happy to announce that the opening of a third Supervising Administrator (HR) position that's being filled by ‍ himself.

Why a third SAHR?
The team felt that we needed a third SAHR to cover any activity gaps and to help run the team efficiently. This will also increase SAHR presence and availability. After holding an application and vote-process internally, the administration team has decided that Brynn will fill up the third spot. As some of you already know, Brynn has already been a SAHR earlier, so he knows the role and responsibilities that follow this very demanding position. 

What is the SAHR position?
Human Resources (HR): Responsible for aiding and overseeing the staff-team. These members are in charge of handling all staff-related issues and conflicts. HR tend to administrator abuse cases and are responsible for reviewing the current staff-team. If a staff-member has abused their powers or position, or if the staff-member is inactive them then HR are able to demote the staff-member in question. HR is responsible for both demotions and promotions.

The current SAHRs are: ‍, ‍ and

Welcome back to the SA role, Brynn. It's great to have you back, bud.
Congratulations
Congrats Brynn, Im sure you will slap overlewd for us <3

Eddie

Congratulations 🎊
Hell yeah
Congrats Brynn, best of luck as SAHR again!

#Breo2019
Congrats Mr Brynn Big Grin
I'm going to wait for the resignation thread in about 2 months
Congratulations!
Fuck sake 

Welcome back shortbread
Welcome back, I have no doubts you'll do as well as last time <3
Welcome back, you can now be fellow mechanic bias yes
whalecum back
Hey Brynn can you say icewallowcome?
Congratulations. Welcome back!
Pages: 1 2