Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your first REP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Eddie

What was your first rep, and how well do you remember it?

I will start of, I was at around 200 hours doing a FireRP at the Hospital. I got killed by explosions numerous times and the poor admins had to keep on respawning me. Anyways after the RP I was taken up to the top of the bank in Rockford and one of the staff members I think it was @26`  model was a tree. Anyways I found it hilarious and still do to this day.
I asked for one
I attended a gas leak in a gas mask (this was back when they were REP-less) and I dragged bodies from the scene and helped seal the vans, all without a single /me or /it, because I had a low standard to earn it
a supermarketrp i made myself, i think FG or project gave me the rep, i served atleast 7 customers before the rep
Ah, yes my first REP. It was given on 
Quote:Before 2016-01-16 21:35:22
For the reason
Quote:No reason stated.
And it was given by
Quote:Legacy
nice man
I'm having trouble remembering but I'm pretty sure it was a gov rep for paramedic RP. Very detailed I know
greggs
GovernmentRP - Taking a Proactive role as Vice President of Rockford in the arrest and closing of a Human Trafficking Ring.
hosted an event on v2d in some apocalyptic scenario. 

Was the leader of some underground rebellion
*cracks knuckles*

I joined around the end of May/beginning of June 2016 and my first REP dates back to the 17th of July, 2016. It was given by for reason "Nice president RP, nicely acted out". ...I have no clue who this Wesley was as I barely do any roleplay as presidential staff. :')
Ah yes, my first was for No reason stated.

With seriousness though, it was given by Brynn for cop rp.
Organised Raid RP Event!
2018-01-11 13:12:10
ageara

I'm 90% sure I remember I was RPing as a police officer and Agera, (Rocket) came up to us and said, you guys want to do a raid?

He suited up in full armor, set his health to something unthinkable and have LMG's and it was our job to take him down, we have infinate respawns and could ignore NLR

It took us a good 30 minutes to finally kill him... *wipes brow*
Think it was ‍ who gave one to me when I did some fireman stuff
On limelight not a clue.

Back on FL and we're talking like 2013 here it was by Termin for "MEGA PC" which was this PC shop I made which I think really solidified me into the CityRP life lol.
Pages: 1 2