Limelight Forums

Full Version: Buying Guns/Ammo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need mad guns and mad ammo

also m249s, so if you wanna sell, add me on steam and tell me whatchu got and whatchu want. only gun i dont want are pistols ok thnx
‍ I'll be proud to sell you a couple of assault rifles. Let's meet ingame today and see what's up, not via steam.
I Might be able to Help.. Let's meet ingame sometime
(Feb 25, 2019, 02:07 PM)Bruddah Wrote: [ -> ]I Might be able to Help.. Let's meet ingame sometime

ye if i see you ill pm you
(Feb 23, 2019, 04:09 PM)Mazan Wrote: [ -> ]‍ I'll be proud to sell you a couple of assault rifles. Let's meet ingame today and see what's up, not via steam.

ye if i see you in game ill pm you
(Feb 26, 2019, 01:17 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 23, 2019, 04:09 PM)Mazan Wrote: [ -> ]‍ I'll be proud to sell you a couple of assault rifles. Let's meet ingame today and see what's up, not via steam.

I'll get online in a 4 hours
(Feb 26, 2019, 04:37 PM)Mazan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 26, 2019, 01:17 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll get online in a 4 hours
i cant
Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.
(Apr 27, 2019, 02:00 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Thread Closed: for being inactive for two months.

na