Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weejay13 UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name:Weejay13

[b]Ban ID:?

[b]Banned byAngrynight

[b]Server:Limelight [semiserious roleplay]

[b]Ban Reason:abusing move body tool

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Last year I was banned from abusing the move body tool by @[/font][font=Roboto, sans-serif][b]Night
[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif] but I got permanently banned for double account on my own account when I was waiting for my ban to cool off
but I have learnt from my mistakes and I will never do it again I have re-read the rules so I know how to use stuff
and RP so I'm requesting an unban request (UBR)
[/font]

Evidence:I have no evidence from last year
P.S didn't have a recording system
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xXProGamingXx46.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Idk why it added a angry face when I said the admin the admin was
You don't seem to be taking it too seriously for what's considered as a major terms of service violation, even if it was a year later.
I am definetly taking it serious I love rping <3 but that's why I'm requesting an unban but yeah I am taking it serious I'm very sorry for what I did and I will never do it again
It was a bit harsh for a permanent ban for abusing the move body tool
The permanent ban was given for doubleaccounting - a terms of service violation deemed one of the most severe you can get.

The abuse of bodymove tool was just a 3 day suspension until you doubleaccounted to avoid it.
I didn't double account tho I waited the ban and when it finish I went on the server and I was still banned then I was banned for double accounting witch I didnt do I was so so confused it looked like my username but its not mine sorry for long delay
I have strong evidence to suggest that it was in fact you. The ban wasn't solely made on a username match.
I don't know how to double account anyway but I really want to join back in the server and rp I have played on another server and spend a lot of time on (218) hours and I know how to rp and all the rules so I think I was ready to come back to this one and try again after a year p
You don't need to tag me after every response, I see them perfectly well enough.

Whilst I cannot disclose the evidence I hold on you, it's solid to say that your account was successfully linked to an account used in attempt to circumvent the ban on the originally banned account.
Sorry but I don't recall doing that maybe I did I don't remember I'm very sorry but I will never do it again
So I'm asking if I can get one more chance because I understand how to play the game now that's all I'm asking for
I just need one more chance to prove myself
Pages: 1 2