Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nacreas' Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear community,

Today I finally made the decision to step down from my position as an administrator after many years. Unfortunately I'm no longer able to dedicate enough time to Limelight which has resulted in prolonged inactivity from the servers.

I'd like to take a moment to recognise and thank the many staff members I have had the pleasure to work with over the years, you've all been fantastic. While it is good to look at the past, I would also like to pass my best wishes to the current and soon to be staff members. Being a staff member takes up a lot of time and effort so you have my respect for taking up the role.

Limelight has come so far since the begining and it has been an absolute pleasure to have been a part of so I will be sure to jump in-game every now and then. Should you ever have any questions or need any help, I'm only a message away.

Thanks everyone, it's been great.

My kindest regards,
Nacreas
farewell sir
Thank you for the years of service you've done for Limelight, have a great future mate!
You’ve done many years Nacreas, thank you.
Goodbye my Australian friend, I shall do my best to carry our flag proudly..

One for the road
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s[/video]
Goodbye Nacreas Sad
Thanks for your work here im sure you will be missed
Shit man

*Gives Jacket*

Always liked you buddy, sorry I wasn't able to be around anymore
Not only a fellow staff member, but a good friend. Thanks for everything nac
Damn... here goes one of the elders again.

All the best in the future Nac, I hope you will visit us from time to time. I already miss ya' Sad
Welcome to the club!
damn son, said to see you leave really.

I will miss you my old friend Smile
Thanks for everything you’ve done for Limelight, Nac.

Good luck with what you do in the future! Smile
Awh, Nac thanks for all the great memories and thanks for your service on LL, you kept us safe for years <3

Never forget Modtropia <3
Thank you for your service and for making Limelight a bit better. It has been fun to play with you, you were always a friendly one.

Good luck with what your life may bring you in the future!
Pages: 1 2