Limelight Forums

Full Version: Collecting Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title explains it.
i collect memes that sounds kinda sad but its true
Are we talking about crap we collect?

I collect toy cars. Beaten up is better. Matchbox from 1975 to 1990s are my fave although the Lesney cars from the late 60s are cool too. Just started branching into matchbox superkings.

I collect a lot of shit
Have a whole collector's book of matchattax from when I was 6-10 and a few panini books
(Feb 18, 2019, 04:08 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Have a whole collector's book of matchattax from when I was 6-10 and a few panini books

I remmeber Matchattax. It was Pokemon cards and Stick Maniacs when i was younger. Pogs too.

Strange bobble head football things too. I got a gold one once. It was nice
I like collecting assorted lengthsĀ of wire.
https://youtu.be/p7jbtIbZKwQ

...What?
i have a cockroach collection that i hide under my bed from my mom
(Feb 18, 2019, 07:09 PM)Ekron Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 18, 2019, 04:08 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Have a whole collector's book of matchattax from when I was 6-10 and a few panini books

I remmeber Matchattax. It was Pokemon cards and Stick Maniacs when i was younger. Pogs too.

How about Bakugan?
(Mar 11, 2019, 07:11 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 18, 2019, 07:09 PM)Ekron Wrote: [ -> ]

How about Bakugan?

I think I have one lying around somewhere, I can't remember where I put it as it was like 10 years ago. Beyblades are the best though