Limelight Forums

Full Version: Picking up pots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, when i go to pick up pots i am un-able, the same with a UV light, i hold shift and my use key but it doesn't work.

Now, i have changed the use key and the chat key around so instead of X to talk and E as the use buttons and to open doors and click buttons, i have X to open doors and click buttons and so forth and E to talk, this is simply because if find it easier to do, plus this is usually how i have my keys set up. 

However i think because of this, i cant pick up my pots or UV lights, so i was wondering if there is any way to fix this, without having to switch my keys around.

Thank you.

(Also, i didn't know weather i should put it in the BUG or Help and support section, so i have just put it in the help and support section)
What i do is I spam Shift and E  (Or whatever it is) and keep looking at different pots so if i have 5 i will look at the one near it and just keep looking at different pots as you spam The puck up key.
Have you tried changing the buttons back to the original keys, if the issue persists, its an issue with you only, if not, it might be a bug.
Any update on this, ?
(Mar 1, 2019, 11:18 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on this, ?

yes thank you, sorry i forgot about this, i can now pick up pots, so this can be closed, thank you
Issues resolved, thread archived.