Limelight Forums

Full Version: nickname UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
nickname
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace][L²:M]Welker [/font]

Server: 
v2a
Ban Reason:
13.3 invalid reason to steal vehicles. 'Stole to dispose of evidence' yet drove around in police car for 20+ minutes pulling people over. Killing more police in the process
Why should you be unbanned?: 
As a criminal, what's against the rules to take the opportunity to make some money while getting rid of car of the officer that tried to kill you? I did use time and money fleeing the police, I thought I could have gotten some back by robbing somebody in the stolen police car, I guess not, hence the 3 day ban.

I'm not understanding what's wrong with 'driving around in a police car for 20+ minutes pulling people over", I don't see a time frame in the rules stating you can't steal a car for more than (ex) amount of time. At the time I was teleported away, I was traveling up the mountain, pulling my first victim for money over. And then after that victim, I was going to the lake to dump the car. It took me a while to find a victim because the server was so underpopulated at the hour I was punished, and because I wasn't going to risk going into the city to find a victim because I did not want to face the police for a 2nd time. I would understand if I was driving around in the city attracting attention from police, but I was on the hill leading up towards the mountain. I'm not sure why the ban also says "and killing more police in the process" because the only police I killed were the police that were inside of the car initially, another accomplice killed another 2 that pulled up on us when we were near the train tracks. I actually tried to get him to stop shooting them and was trying to get the paramedic to revive them.
All in all, i'm not the one to rule something as a rule break, or how to punish a person, but 3 days for something like this seems a bit excessive.

I also don't appreciate the fact that a Moderator, which I expect some sort of professionalism out of, is stating that I was outright lying with my explanation of my intentions of what to do with the vehicle. """""""(Smile) (Local OOC)  [L²:M] Welker: Like you said, you just stole the police cars to dispose of them. Yet you're going around pulling people over with no intentions of disposing of them, so you're just lying."""""""""

Evidence:

None as all of the evidence is back and fourth chat.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, nicknamee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Feb 13, 2019, 04:29 AM)nicknamee Wrote: [ -> ]Your Name: 
nickname
Ban ID:
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace][L²:M]Welker [/font]

Server: 
v2a
Ban Reason:
13.3 invalid reason to steal vehicles. 'Stole to dispose of evidence' yet drove around in police car for 20+ minutes pulling people over. Killing more police in the process
Why should you be unbanned?: 
As a criminal, what's against the rules to take the opportunity to make some money while getting rid of car of the officer that tried to kill you? I did use time and money fleeing the police, I thought I could have gotten some back by robbing somebody in the stolen police car, I guess not, hence the 3 day ban.

I'm not understanding what's wrong with 'driving around in a police car for 20+ minutes pulling people over", I don't see a time frame in the rules stating you can't steal a car for more than (ex) amount of time. At the time I was teleported away, I was traveling up the mountain, pulling my first victim for money over. And then after that victim, I was going to the lake to dump the car. It took me a while to find a victim because the server was so underpopulated at the hour I was punished, and because I wasn't going to risk going into the city to find a victim because I did not want to face the police for a 2nd time. I would understand if I was driving around in the city attracting attention from police, but I was on the hill leading up towards the mountain. I'm not sure why the ban also says "and killing more police in the process" because the only police I killed were the police that were inside of the car initially, another accomplice killed another 2 that pulled up on us when we were near the train tracks. I actually tried to get him to stop shooting them and was trying to get the paramedic to revive them.
All in all, i'm not the one to rule something as a rule break, or how to punish a person, but 3 days for something like this seems a bit excessive.

I also don't appreciate the fact that a Moderator, which I expect some sort of professionalism out of, is stating that I was outright lying with my explanation of my intentions of what to do with the vehicle. """""""(:)) (Local OOC)  [L²:M] Welker: Like you said, you just stole the police cars to dispose of them. Yet you're going around pulling people over with no intentions of disposing of them, so you're just lying."""""""""

Evidence:

None as all of the evidence is back and fourth chat.

Hello again, nickname.

While disposing of evidence is not against the rules, as I stated. You had ample opportunity in-game to go to the lake like you stated you planned on doing. You went up into the mountains with the police car yet did not dispose of it and continued killing police, stealing more vehicles and making no effort to dispose of it like you said you were doing.

After 20 minutes of watching you make no efforts to do so I pulled you into the sit where you claimed the aforementioned excuse. You also claim that you were not going into the city to find a victim however that is completely false as I saw you hanging around there for a good deal of time. 

Quote:"I would understand if I was driving around in the city attracting attention from police"

Literally what you were doing. For someone who was apparently trying to get away with a crime by disposing of evidence, you were making it your mission to draw attention by parading through the city, pulling people over around the map and killing more police after the fact. 

As for me stating; 
Quote:I also don't appreciate the fact that a Moderator, which I expect some sort of professionalism out of, is stating that I was outright lying with my explanation of my intentions of what to do with the vehicle. 

(:)) (Local OOC)  [L²:M] Welker: Like you said, you just stole the police cars to dispose of them. Yet you're going around pulling people over with no intentions of disposing of them, so you're just lying.

It was in response to something stated over voice chat by either you or Jose, don't quite remember. 
However, I do not appreciate being taken out of context.
"While disposing of evidence is not against the rules, as I stated. You had ample opportunity in-game to go to the lake like you stated you planned on doing. You went up into the mountains with the police car yet did not dispose of it and continued killing police, stealing more vehicles and making no effort to dispose of it like you said you were doing.
     After 20 minutes of watching you make no efforts to do so I pulled you into the sit where you claimed the aforementioned excuse. You also claim that you were not going into the city to find a victim however that is completely false as I saw you hanging around there for a good deal of time."

I'm not going to be shooting shots back and fourth at one another. But it would be great if you would stop pinning more and more things on me. You stated "[font=Roboto, sans-serif]You went up into the mountains with the police car yet did not dispose of it and continued killing police, stealing more vehicles and making no effort to dispose of it like you said you were doing." Like I explained to you in the initial sit, I went up into the mountains once to drop Theo (sorry for bringing up your name) off at the weed dealer because he was having trouble finding it, then I went back into the city to grab Jose, completely avoiding the police while doing so. I claimed I was not going into the city to find a victim and I meant that. Like I said, I didn't want to make a scene in the middle of the city to increase my chances of getting caught, so I avoided doing anything stupid in the city. I will reiterate; I did nothing besides pick up Jose with the cruiser in the city. I will also reiterate that I did not KILL a single officer after the cruiser was stolen. I certainly shot at them near the railroad when they started shooting me, but I never KILLED one after stealing the cruiser. So it would be fantastic if you stopped exaggerating your rebuttal. 

[/font]

Second quote, 
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]"Literally what you were doing. For someone who was apparently trying to get away with a crime by disposing of evidence, you were making it your mission to draw attention by parading through the city, pulling people over around the map and killing more police after the fact."
[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]          Let's start with the first statement, I never stated I was trying to get away with the crime. I stated I was "dumping" the car. I already had gotten away with the crime in the wayyy beginning when I had killed the first two officers and took the vehicle. Once again, I was "making it my mission to draw attention by parading through the city, pulling people over around the map and killing more police after the fact". I'm not sure what you saw, which I would love to see some evidence of me "parading" around the city while making it my mission to draw attention to myself, because last time I checked, I went into the city to pick Jose up, for the 4th time. And once again, I pulled ONE person over for money, person singular, not people plural. And once again, I only killed the two initial officers and took their vehicle. Not 3, not 4, not 5; 2.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Lastly,[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]"It was in response to something stated over voice chat by either you or Jose, don't quite remember. 
However, I do not appreciate being taken out of context."[/font]
[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]          This was said towards me, I was using text chat.[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]     And I don't appreciate this situation being inflated and blown out of proportion.[/font][/font]
(Feb 13, 2019, 04:48 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]As for me stating; 
Quote:I also don't appreciate the fact that a Moderator, which I expect some sort of professionalism out of, is stating that I was outright lying with my explanation of my intentions of what to do with the vehicle. 

(Smile) (Local OOC)  [L²:M] Welker: Like you said, you just stole the police cars to dispose of them. Yet you're going around pulling people over with no intentions of disposing of them, so you're just lying.

It was in response to something stated over voice chat by either you or Jose, don't quite remember. 

involved - im jose

Anyways "It was in response to something stated over voice chat" is a straight up lie.

Nickname and Welker can be seen talking in text chat. Welker started typing AFTER nickname said his response in TEXT chat.
(Feb 14, 2019, 02:16 AM)greg Wrote: [ -> ]

(Smile) (Local OOC)  [L²:M] Welker: Like you said, you just stole the police cars to dispose of them. Yet you're going around pulling people over with no intentions of disposing of them, so you're just lying.

involved - im jose

Anyways "It was in response to something stated over voice chat" is a straight up lie.

Nickname and Welker can be seen talking in text chat. Welker started typing AFTER nickname said his response in TEXT chat.

My apologies, I do not have perfect memory of every single sit I perform, I do quite alot on a daily basis.

As I have explained previously;

Quote:13.3 - Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking. 

You did not have a valid reason to steal the police vehicles and utilize them the way you did. While you're allowed to steal vehicles to dispose of evidence, you did not do this and you simply attempted to use that excuse as your false narrative to get away with it, hence why I stated you were lying. You made no attempts to act properly within a reasonable given time which is why you were punished. 

(Feb 14, 2019, 05:15 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]

involved - im jose

My apologies, I do not have perfect memory of every single sit I perform, I do quite alot on a daily basis.

Quote:13.3 - Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking. 

You did not have a valid reason to steal the police vehicles and utilize them the way you did. While you're allowed to steal vehicles to dispose of evidence, you did not do this and you simply attempted to use that excuse as your false narrative to get away with it, hence why I stated you were lying. You made no attempts to act properly within a reasonable given time which is why you were punished. 

1. Where is a rule saying that we need to dispose of evidence in a certain amount of time? 
2. "No attempts to act properly" "false narrative" buddy we were on our way up the mountain after we finished mugging some person and then you teleport us to ur admin roof.

i dont know how you're gonna follow us around the map and just turn a blind eye when we were JUST about to start heading up the mountain.
(Feb 14, 2019, 05:15 AM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]

involved - im jose

I'm still not understanding your perspective of "acting properly within a reasonable given time". As I stated, and logs will state, I was on my way up the mountain, pulling somebody over ON the mountain. What's classified as "reasonable time"? Truenorth is a relatively large map, it's not a small map by any means. Going from the city to the top of the mountain is easily a 5-10 minute trip. I was making an attempt to "act properly", because once again, I was halfway up the hill leading to the first tier of the mountain.