Limelight Forums

Full Version: become a plane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5c62cb9bf77f4d4b1ff87407

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]: gmod
Map (if not default): shitnorth
Description: you can spam /unstuck in your vehicle and become a plane 
Bug observed since: couple days ago
Images/Screenshots: try it yourself
Steps to Reproduce: spam /unstuck
Thank you for your bug-report, SpaghettiFTW!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
how about just dont spam /unstuck? :thinkingemoji:
DON'T remove that bug, it's fun as hell okay?
Once there was a suggestion made to add a cooldown to the /unstuck command. It got denied.

Doc made quite a good reply to it, saying that one often has to use /unstuck multiple times in a row in order to get unstuck.

I doubt it is a bug.
whats wrong with just flying a little?
How bout just don't abuse it and act a bit more.. Mature.

Eddie

(Feb 12, 2019, 03:59 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Once there was a suggestion made to add a cooldown to the /unstuck command. It got denied.

Doc made quite a good reply to it, saying that one often has to use /unstuck multiple times in a row in order to get unstuck.

I doubt it is a bug.

I had to use /unstuck 3 times yesterday to get unstuck. Strongly doubt it is a bug.
Maybe have a 5-10 second cooldown after 5 uses.
(Feb 14, 2019, 12:07 AM)Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe have a 5-10 second cooldown after 5 uses.
I would argue this is closer to exploiting than it is a bug. Its a command being used for something other than its intended use. But I imagine Doc can shed some more light into this.
I'd think it's too petty for exploiting, regardless, I believe it's an intended feature as sometimes multiple iterations of the command are required for you to become unstuck.
(Feb 12, 2019, 03:59 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Once there was a suggestion made to add a cooldown to the /unstuck command. It got denied.

I doubt it is a bug.

This. People exploiting it to fly or get out of pursuits are still exploiting, but this is not a bug.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed