Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ricky's Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ricky LaFluer

Ban ID: 

Banned by: 

[L²:M] miss joley

Server: 

Main

Ban Reason:

Double Accounting to Avoid Ban

Why should you be unbanned?: 

I would like to start off by apologising for my immature behaviour. I am sorry for double accounting and realise what I did was extremely stupid. I should never have even thought about doing it. I am asking for one last chance to prove myself worthy of having the opportunity to play on Limelight. I was originally banned for double accounting a few months ago but I was then unbanned on the account I used to double account with. I was bored one afternoon and tried to join and due to a glitch in the system or something like that I was able to rejoin on the account that was supposed to be banned on. I then pointed it out in OOC and Joley rebanned me. I felt like I had to explain that situation as it was recent and makes me look bad if it looks like I tried to double account twice. You can check the 2 SteamID's and they are the same if you need proof. Now, carrying on with my request; I have matured in the time I was banned - even though it was only a few months. I have started college and have a legitimate job - I have come far from the old me who used to skip school to play and sell weed to buy money packs. I am now a legitimate working man. My attitude has also changed a lot, my friendship groups have developed to the point that I am not around bad crowds anymore - my mind is in a better place and I feel like I could benefit the server with my new positive attitude. I was also much more insecure at the time of my ban and I feel like that played a part in my irrational behaviour. I have recently been playing on Fearless and I have really started to progress in my roleplay style for the better. I am no longer interested in contra-farming and raiding but I now prefer PassiveRP's as I get more enjoyment out of making the environment better for everyone - a lot of people also regard me as a good builder so I really hope I can maybe 1 day hop onto the server and prove to everyone that I have changed and maybe earn the respect of the community members that I have wronged in the past. I know I have a huge history (mainly due to my assciations with John Jong and Pufitee) but I no longer speak to them or have any interest in interacting with them. That is all behind me and I cannot chnage what has happened in the past but the future is bright for me. This request is deep down from the heart and I hope we can come to some sort of agreement one day. 

If you managed to read all of this I thank you for your time and careful consideration,
Ricky LaFluer.

(P.S - I will accept any special terms given to me such as a permanent weapons/vehicle blacklist or a prohibitionary period if it means I can play once again).
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Pedz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I will also have to speak to ‍ since you are also on probation, after some discussions we should come up with a verdict about your appeal soon.
I've had some discussion internally and some points have been raised about some recent behavior on the forums.

This includes posting a suggestion thread which contained irrelevant and NSFW ideas (Pictures Included) on the suggestions area, It's hard to see how you've changed because of this, and also taking into account your previous history and large amount of punishments it's difficult to allow you to come back so early after purposely double accounting and managing to get onto the server.

Before I conclude is there anything else you wish to add?
(Feb 11, 2019, 10:17 PM)miss joley Wrote: [ -> ]I've had some discussion internally and some points have been raised about some recent behavior on the forums.

This includes posting a suggestion thread which contained irrelevant and NSFW ideas (Pictures Included) on the suggestions area, It's hard to see how you've changed because of this, and also taking into account your previous history and large amount of punishments it's difficult to allow you to come back so early after purposely double accounting and managing to get onto the server.

Before I conclude is there anything else you wish to add?

That anime girl thing doesn't reflect me. My cousin had just come home from jail, we celebrated, and everyone at my house was really drunk, it was a bit of tipsy stupidness, not my views. There is no physical way of proving what is going on in my brain so I guess my suggestion is that you trust me, otherwise I can't prove that I've changed. Also that recent double account issue wasn't my fault, it was a glitch in the system. I wasn't intending on playing, as I said I was bored and started clicking on random IP's in my legacy browser and it let me join.
I will conclude this appeal, after this response the thread will be closed.

This appeal will be denied, taking into account your prior history, prior forum activity and double accounting.

Whether you used software to get past the double account checker to see if it worked, still counts as double accounting and wont be tolerated. If you wanted to join back so much you wouldn't have messed around with something that could land you a permanent suspension from the server.

Feel free to re-appeal in three months, any appeals made before three months will be denied.