Limelight Forums

Full Version: Loading in.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While loading into the server my game spends about 5 minutes on 'downloading materials/limelightvoice/circlemenu.png' I asked some people they do not have this issue. if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.
Does the same for me
(Feb 11, 2019, 07:21 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Does the same for me
Guess I didn't ask enough people
(Feb 11, 2019, 07:52 PM)Tom_ Wrote: [ -> ]Guess I didn't ask enough people

Why not just tab out and watch youtube or something whilst you load into the game?
It could depend on where you are located at, as i think the servers are based in England?
For me it takes maybe 2-3 minutes.
(Feb 11, 2019, 11:15 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]It could depend on where you are located at, as i think the servers are based in England?
For me it takes maybe 2-3 minutes.

Server is located in France afaik.
I only get this occasionally
Is your game responding while loading that file, it is possible that the game stops responding when loading in, but at the same time it continues loading that file and whatever comes next but it won't display it until the game starts responding again.

Also, if you are joining LL, it would be good to just have everything closed, join the server and let your computer load in, if you use other applications while loading in, it is likely that you will time out and possible that you will double or triple your join time.
FastDL isn't set up, so it's trying to pull a file it can't find. Should be fixed once and add the ring to the HUD content pack.
I Get this all the time also ‍ gets it
Anymore questions ?
(Feb 16, 2019, 07:00 PM)Dicky Wrote: [ -> ]Anymore questions ?

Absolutely not
Archived.