Limelight Forums

Full Version: Matte and Metallic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of my metallic colors on cars have gone from metallic to matte. This happened about a month or two ago I have just been too lazy to ask anyone about it.

What I have tried so far:
Reinstalling all addons
Are you sure you don't have any conflicting addons?

Do you have any custom folder that contain vehicle texture that would override the addon textures, on your addon folder?
(Feb 8, 2019, 10:18 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you don't have any conflicting addons?

Do you have any custom folder that contain vehicle texture that would override the addon textures, on your addon folder?

I'll try and delete all unused add-ons in a minute
I have this problem too
I reinstalled EVERYTHING but it did not work
Do you have the same issue on singleplayer?
Did you uninstall/disable any addon that is not needed for LL?

Also, would you be able to provide a screenshot from your perspective and someones that does not have the issue?
I have reinstalled the Whole game and all Addons. Tried it with no addons, still No luck though
yep still fucked for me too - had been for a year
That has something to do with the mat_specular command I believe, correct me if I'm wrong.
What fixed it for me was I put +mat_specular 1 in my launch commands
Before I close this, ‍ could you try to do what ‍ did, see if that resolves your issue.
Also, nice catch
Any update on Project's request, ?
Closed and Archive.

The issue was fixed for the main creator of the thread and with no response from the secondary user.

Thank you and for finding his solution.