Limelight Forums

Full Version: yvngkin's unban request ASAP! (staff violated his powers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b] Your Name: yvngkin [/b] 

[b] Ban ID: 8520 [/b]

[b] Server: City RP [/b]

[b] Banned By:[L²:M] Toxic [/b]

[b] Ban Reason: "staff disrespect in a sit" [/b]

[b] Why should you be unbanned?: This member of staff was claiming i was starting a bomb rp without staff consent when i was not, and then he claims i was being disrespectful when all ive had off him is disrespect,
i had a roleplayer in my vehicle by the name of Yug Laminarc or something along those lines but anyways all he was doing was being rude and i get the ban WTF! [/b] 

[b] Evidence: No evidence as it was so quick i could launch my software to record it [/b]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, yvngkin.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
In regards to my circumstances leading up to your suspension; I came through the wall asking you in the capacity of a staff member whether or not you were given staff permission to do a bomb RP - as you were saying something along the lines of 'we'll have five minutes to get out of here once the timer is set - as that is the part of the conversation which I came back to and heard from my position on the map; roughly three feet away from where you were speaking.

13.4 - You need an admin's permission to do BombRP. 

In the context of Bomb RP, the way you were speaking was quite indicative toward your character intending to use a bomb in his RP. As Bomb RP has a tendency to go out of control, it is a rule requirement that the person intending to start such a roleplay receive permission from a staff member before doing so; hence my investigation.

Upon me noclipping through a nearby wall and asking you this, you immediately started accusing me of failRP despite the fact that I made it obvious that I was performing my duties as a moderator. You then continued to speak to me as though we were still in an in-character context, telling me to "Shut my bitch ass up"  - which is what my character told your character in the course of the RP that took place earlier.

When I repeated myself further you then went to deny that you were doing a bomb RP, which would've been fine had you chose to leave it there. Rather than letting the situation end with that, you turned and said, "God you're fucking annoying," at which point I decided to suspend you for one day for your insults towards me.
mate you were being rude to me also, but i cant ban you can i ? No.
Seeing as you were rude and i enjoy playing that server very much on a daily basis and will now have to find another server which i dont want too, i believe i should get unbanned at around 17:00 GMT as i do like to come on at that time.
I'll have this unban request concluded if there's nothing else you wish to add.
‍ so what i have to wait till around midnight then ???
Concluded.

I'm sorry that you feel that Toxic abused his powers as a Moderator. After speaking with Toxic about the case, what was said is highly inappropriate from your side and I agree with the suspension, so I'm afraid that it will stand as issued. If you'd like to speak to HR about the incident though, you're more than welcome to. You can drop a ForumPM to either Enzyme or Overlewd, and you can find their forum profiles on the team page, found clicking here.

Denied.