Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sea of Thieves - Free for Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Limelighters,

Sea of Thieves is currently running a 'FreeforFriends' weekend from today (06/02/2019) until the 15th. 

The only condition is that people that own the game currently are the only ones that can give keys to their 'friends.'

If anyone would like to take a crack at it, or has thought about getting it, I would recommend giving it a try, I currently haven't used my keys, so I have 3 available. 

Just leave your name below and I'll hook you up via PM's.

PC Requirements are below;
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 or AMD Phenom II X6
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 or AMD Radeon HD 7750
  • PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
  • VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
  • SOUND CARD: Yes
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 60 GB
  • DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
Note: The game is only available through the Microsoft Store on Windows 10, therefore, you MUST have windows 10 to play it.
you can also play on xbox too but you also need xbox live but you can get a free trial
Heard it was updated to be a little better, but haven’t done any research yet. I might remt it from work and give it a try
(Feb 6, 2019, 09:11 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]Heard it was updated to be a little better, but haven’t done any research yet. I might remt it from work and give it a try

To be honest, it's still a little hollow, the content that was added gave the game a bit more life, such as random NPC battles so it wasn't so 'player-driven' in the sense that it was just PvP.

Commendations are an end game, alongside being the whole Pirate Legend shit.

With the right group of friends, the game is enjoyable, if you want a key for it, gimme a shout.

TWO KEYS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED

ONLY ONE KEY REMAINS

ALL KEYS HAVE BEEN TAKEN

THANKS FOR RESPONDING

I've got 2 spare keys for it, add me on steam or forum pm me

EDIT: Both keys are gone.