Limelight Forums

Full Version: P.O.T.V's unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: P.O.T.V

Ban ID:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]8515[/font]
Banned by: console/ [font=Roboto, sans-serif][L²:M] Mr.Marsh (origanal ban)[/font]

Server: truenorth

Ban Reason:double accounting to avoid ban 

Why should you be unbanned?: first of all i would like to say sorry for the inconvenience
so to start : i recently had a foster brother move in with me who is autistic. he does this thing where if hes bored and doesn't have something new to do he kicks off and starts shouting and crying. so trying to be a good brother i dug out an old account changed the name and decided to family share the game and let him play on the server on my pc . when we loaded in it said to check here so i look at bans and realised i had been banned for fear RP witch to be fair i 100% agree with and are more than willing to finish the ban. as soon as i could i hoped on here to make this request .sorry for any trouble and i hope this can be resolved thank you.
[b]Evidence:[/b
i have none as this was very much unexpected
The staff-members have received your unban-request, P.O.T.V.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
was just wondering if anyone has an eta of when this will be reviewed im eger to get back on?Smile
Dear P.O.T.V
thanks for your appeal. Whilst your statement sounds like a likely explanation to this incident. I can not confirm your claim given the lack of any possible evidence. Therefoe your appeal will have to be denied for now. However you are more then welcome to file further appeals. Hopefully your case can be solved in the nearer future.
I wish you good luck.