Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Baton Proof Windows?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: 5c5a613f6cd74b2a41da3f14

Server [Rockford/Build/Event]:
Live

Map (if not default):

Description:
You can use the ASP Baton to pull the driver out of a SWAT Bearcat and Armoured Government Limo.

Bug observed since:
I've only known today.

Images/Screenshots:
Don't have none.

Steps to Reproduce:
Use the ASP Baton to pull the driver out, like any other vehicle.
Thank you for your bug-report, Dicky!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Ive noticed this to but I'm fairly certain this isnt a bug but intentional, otherwise they're would be no counter, a few days ago a stolen bearcat was chased for 30 minutes before the police managed to pin it, smash the window and drag the guy out.
(Feb 6, 2019, 06:49 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Ive noticed this to but I'm fairly certain this isnt a bug but intentional, otherwise they're would be no counter, a few days ago a stolen bearcat was chased for 30 minutes before the police managed to pin it, smash the window and drag the guy out.

If a projectile/round (barely) goes through the window, a baton shouldn't too. Outside of the game, at most it scratches or cracks the glass, mostly not even leaving a bump on the other end of the glass. I personally think it was overlooked when coding in what vehicles you could ram people out of and should be fixed.
(Feb 6, 2019, 04:05 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 6, 2019, 06:49 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Ive noticed this to but I'm fairly certain this isnt a bug but intentional, otherwise they're would be no counter, a few days ago a stolen bearcat was chased for 30 minutes before the police managed to pin it, smash the window and drag the guy out.

If a projectile/round (barely) goes through the window, a baton shouldn't too. Outside of the game, at most it scratches or cracks the glass, mostly not even leaving a bump on the other end of the glass. I personally think it was overlooked when coding in what vehicles you could ram people out of and should be fixed.

While true, its more for gameplay balance reasons otherwise they have no counter.

Plus no matter how bullet resistant those bearcat windows are, a magazine or 2 or 5.56 at point blank range is going to punch through it eventualy, but they currently do not work that way. Thus by your words this also should be fixed.

Overall its easier just to keep the ASP baton able to smash drivers out for gameplay balance reasons.
guys i thinks they should just add rpgs instead

Wink
There would be no other way of getting them out though?
(Feb 6, 2019, 07:06 PM)Pollux Wrote: [ -> ]There would be no other way of getting them out though?

Breaches are more realistic, that using a baton.
Intended behaviour until breaches are rewritten to allow placing on armoured vehicles.
Ticket Status Updated

Changed from New to Closed