Limelight Forums

Full Version: LMT - Monthly Competition #2 - Merchandise Designing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 75b587a2593ba276393b1544aec4180c.png]
We are back with the monthly competition #2! You can suggest competition themes through public discord or DM's and PM's to me.

This month's theme is: Merchandise Designing

Creative minds! Now is your time to shine, grab the closest pen, drawing pad or sketchbook, or get stitchin' and listen up! A new competition dawns upon us!

Here at our Media office (which is not a tool closet!) we decided to imagine what Limelight Merchandise would look like, but why imagine by ourselves when we have this creative community to imagine with us?

It can be a beanie, shorts, shirts, hoodies, pants, plushies, cups, anything merchandise related.

We have some basic rules which I think would be best if we all follow it up.

Rules

1. No NSFW Material
  2. Avoid Copyright at all times!
  3. Avoid heavy references to other drawings or companies, try to make your own design, for Limelight.
  4. The design needs to be friendly oriented, so avoid weapons…

Reward

The winner of this competition will be given a whole 500k in-game money which you can spend wholeheartedly on anything you want with no regrets. The amount could be bumped up, but as usual, it will be announced if it has.

The winner will also be given a chance to join the Media Team if your art gets chosen! However, you can decline if you wish!

Okay! The announcement is done, as we said, community, it is your time to shine, show that LimeLight has an creative side! Good luck!

Credits: ‍  for the idea
Number 1. Underwear.
[Image: MAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png]

Number Dos. Admins
[Image: P7DpnKfr28n7AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png][Image: wfnXUqcC4XV0gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png]
Gonna rep that fresh Limelight merch all my friends gonna b jealous ofc
‍ Message from my client ‍; I will take you to court motherfker
Goddammit ‍  you took my idea for the 'admin to me'
[Image: OOEE9BQ.png]

limelight pro team on r6
Let's go #3, me lambo.
[Image: D5l602tqwtaiAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png]
[Image: xihlCf9.png]
ID JUST LIKE TO SAY I WAS JOKING AND NOW THIS HAS GOTTEN TOO FAR AND OUT CONTROL HELP.

But as it was MY idea. I want a 30% share of revenue. thx.

[Image: WrPNw96.png]

I call this one "@ calls"
My entry - very basic but also looking very nice i may add more merch or edit some but ill see first 

[Image: 9E4mN1r.jpg]

[Image: u1FWnDy.jpg]
[Image: 6YKf0SS.jpg]
https://prntscr.com/mi2s6x
‍ Limelight rap contest next month?
[Image: 06bOKLi.png]

made this one for night bc i hate him loads now can i join the media team yes
[Image: CkpBo4A.jpg]
Pages: 1 2