Limelight Forums

Full Version: Guess the time has come
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: x22jp6S.jpg]

Well,
I guess the time has come for me to move on.
I'm not leaving for good, I will be on from time to time but right now I have to focus on other things in life like a job and a future for myself.
I recently decided to move out of my parents house to go live with my girlfriend and this made it so that I'm spending less time on the internet and more time with her and more time at work.
And the little time I have left I spend on other games that I like to play at this moment.

So i'll see you all soon but for now this is goodbye from me.

List of ppl I want to thank for all the fun times

And many more...

We'll keep contact even if i'm not on LL Smile
GOODBYE

I WILL ALWAYS USE YOUR TRAILERS THAT YOU MADE ME <3
Goodbye Friet, I hope we bump into each other again. It was a pleasure playing with you and knowing you!

I am still going to RDM you on the next TTT game...
All the best my Reichskommissariat Belgien Sad

Stay in touch xoxo
Ill never forget the kawaii car you textured for me... <33
Bye bye, still gonna thrash you at Business Tour Online
(Feb 5, 2019, 06:05 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ]Bye bye, still gonna thrash you at Business Tour Online

like you did with mine? Sad
Press F
Take care.
Have a good one friet.
Totally understandable Friet! Take some time off and focus on the things that are important. Hope to see you around again soon.
Viszlát barátom! Soha nem felejtem el a sok jó élményt, amit együtt éltünk át! Egy igazi barát voltál. Smile

Sok sikert a további kalandjaidban is!

Love you! <3
Bye Friet. You will always be the Number 1 cheater for me
Never got notified of the tag, feelsbad. Goodnight sweet prince.
not gonna forget the corrupt patrol car you made me that wouldn't want to work for some darn reason