Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I first joined the server, I joined out of boredom. Not giving too much thought to my actions I started breaking the rules, which didn't turn out as fun as I thought it would be! I gave this server a second try and with the help of some players, I noticed how different this server is to the others and that the little details make a huge difference to a player's experience. With this thread I'm greeting all the community players and I hope to see some of you in-game! Let's hope we have some fun times roleplaying together, whether it be Passive or Agressive.
Hi there!
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy the server!
Hey

Enjoy your time On LL if you have any Questions feel free to ask!
Welcome to LL, if you have any questions feel free to ask or use the /help command in game!
hi i am pufitee
Literally how i joined the server mate cant wait to interact with you in game bro enjoy your stay
new phone who dis?
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay Xd
Hey! Welcome to LL Smile
Welcome to Limelight! If you need support with anything post a thread in the Help and Support section of these forums, alternatively, if you're in-game, you can use the /h or /help command to send a help request to online teachers and staff members.
Welcome, wanna go on a date?
no i dont