Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Your Name: LocalCopperThief

Ban ID::7885 

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account. () @[L²:M] Toxic

Server: Main

Ban Reason: Fearp

Why should you be unbanned?: Hello, my name is local I am saying things to you formally so I would hopefully be unbanend from limelight gaming LTD.
Around last year I was banned for a Fearp offense. I take full responceabily for that action, at the time I was angry but that was not an excuse.
I believe that I have changed from my old ways, to the point where I would be able to come back on limelight. I appologise for my actions in
the past, I understand a 'Sorry' May not be enough but right now it's all I could do. If this ban appel does get accepted I assure you I would
 not break any rules on the servers. Please also note I have gone over the rules twice now. 

-Kind regards LocalCopperThief - Abdominal Pains

Evidence:

[url=https://limelightgaming.net/forums/private.php?action=send&uid=5612][/url][/font]
[/font]
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Abdominal Pains.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I'm not sure if your blatantly ignoring the appeal rules or are unaware, but I suggest you read them because your warning level will rack up extremely quickly. You aren't helping your case here I'm afraid.

Denied, user warned for repeated failure to obey appeal cooldown.