Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> nickname
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reported Players: nickname (STEAM_0:1:46395922)  ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Feb-03 17:28
Summary: So I was cutting wood casually when I got attacked with a baton and killed by Nickname  In-game name: tyrone 'heckels' biggums  He said that I pulled a gun at him but you can clearly see that I had no gun in my hand and I also lost my modern axe.  Edit: I didn't realize that I had my mic off but basically all important I said was "If you hit me again, I will hit you."
Evidence: https://youtu.be/lfy7qcrGt9s
That was me. I killed you because at 0:35 you can see a revolver in your hand. I thought you pulled that gun right before I knocked you out and were gonna shoot us. My intention was to rough you up and mug you but since I saw that gun I had to eliminate the threat.
I don't know why was there a revolver in my hand after I died because I didn't even have one in my hotbar at the time this happened
Regardless of why the gun showed up, it was there and that’s why you were killed.
I'm fine with the fact that you killed me but I just want to know who got my modern axe because it was not there when I came back.
I picked it up. If you want to add me on steam I’d be happy to give it back to you
I added you
Denied.