Limelight Forums

Full Version: been banned for 2 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Pootis Heavy

Ban ID: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]5978[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. And tag their forum account:
[b]@[L²] Night[/b]

Server: Dont remember

Ban Reason: Was on last chance, FearRP and CDM apparently.

Why should you be unbanned?: It has been 2 years, I have understood what i have done and will never do it again. I have been trying to join the server every day for like a year to see if bans are reset so i could play and have fun on the server. At the moment i've been playing star wars rp servers and been very boored, i remember all the good old times on this server and would like to see the updates and achievements on this server. I have been given a chance but i think i have waited enough to learn a hard lesson.

Evidence: None, had to reformat twice in the past two years.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, [L²:RP] Pootis Heavy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
In fairness, I can't remember the specifics of the ban as it was a while ago but looking at your record, it's extremely long. Whilst I can't remember the situation, the record is enough for me to see how you were whilst playing. FearRP violations, CDM, D/C to avoid, changing jobs to avoid staff.. those aren't accidental, and show me that they were done on purpose.

If you were to be unbanned, how can I be sure that you won't return to how you once were?
(Feb 3, 2019, 04:42 PM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]In fairness, I can't remember the specifics of the ban as it was a while ago but looking at your record, it's extremely long. Whilst I can't remember the situation, the record is enough for me to see how you were whilst playing. FearRP violations, CDM, D/C to avoid, changing jobs to avoid staff.. those aren't accidental, and show me that they were done on purpose.

If you were to be unbanned, how can I be sure that you won't return to how you once were?

If i were to be unbanned, you can assure your self i will never return my self to how i once was and waste my time with making an application. I've waited 2 years, Been trying to get on every single day or atleast trying to but seeing that the server never resets bans.
Apologies for the delay.

As it's been a while, I'm prepared to offer you a return on the grounds of a probationary period being in place. This probation will be general (meaning it will be considered if you break any rules, rather than a specific one).

The point of a probation allows you to be on the servers, but you need to be careful of your actions as whilst on this probation, it could mean that if you further violate rules, a permanent suspension will be considered and enforced at staff discretion. In this circumstance, you understand that if this were to be enforced, then it would be extremely hard for a further appeal to be considered as you've had prior last chances before.

Do you accept the conditions?
(Feb 7, 2019, 02:05 AM)Night Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies for the delay.

As it's been a while, I'm prepared to offer you a return on the grounds of a probationary period being in place. This probation will be general (meaning it will be considered if you break any rules, rather than a specific one).

The point of a probation allows you to be on the servers, but you need to be careful of your actions as whilst on this probation, it could mean that if you further violate rules, a permanent suspension will be considered and enforced at staff discretion. In this circumstance, you understand that if this were to be enforced, then it would be extremely hard for a further appeal to be considered as you've had prior last chances before.

Do you accept the conditions?

I accept these conditions, but i ask for only one thing. Is it possible to get my rank back that i had a bit ago but got expired whilst i was banned.
Sorry for the delay! I got no notification on my phone that you responded Tongue
Nightmare is currently on leave, apologies for the delay. This should be sorted soon
(Feb 17, 2019, 05:52 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Nightmare is currently on leave, apologies for the delay. This should be sorted soon

For how long? 
(edit: Can't you unban me as i have agreed to the terms that he has given me?)
Approved.

Probation applied