Limelight Forums

Full Version: Permanent Ban to be lifted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: Unknown

Banned by:[L²]/[L²:M] Wesley

Server: Limelight CityRP2

Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?:  I'm not gonna waste my time and say that I wasn't double accounting but I guess I did something wrong. Account switching is taken very seriously in this server which I know now. It's been about 3-4 months till my ban appeal was closed as i did not have further evidence to prove and show that I'm in the right. So instead of me sitting here and arguing with the staff team, I will apologize on behalf on us both. During these months I think I've had time to reflect on how I could approach the server in a better way so my brother can play and we've agreed on our decision. So I would like to ask the staff at limelight to dis-ban me as I have had time to relax and play the server in a better way. Please dis-ban me as I want to carry on playing this server as it's enjoyable and let's say 'day-maker'. Please respond to me as soon as possible, I want to hear from you.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Aspire.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Still not within timeframe for appeal.

Ideally next time give us the name and the BanID too please.

Denied.