Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> SpaghettiFTW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reported Players: SpaghettiFTW (STEAM_0:1:76673673) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2019-Feb-01 23:17
Summary: Me , and @S.kelly were Raiding a building and as you can see from the video i had spaghetti under FearRP (Which he put his hands up) then *Whilst still having a gun pointed at him* he decided to go "Ahh im scared" runs away and pulls out a gun and starts to shoot. this is a clear Violation of FearRP.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/tain5R1Yyc0
Can you not hear the shots from my people against cops? Why would i need to follow fearrp when first of all my group is already fighting? I was in the middle of a gunfight, and due to your cops shooting my people and vice versa, and my life being in danger, i would not need to follow fearrp.

You might also want to sort your mic out ingame, its proper fucking laggy like
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:28 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]Can you not hear the shots from my people against cops? Why would i need to follow fearrp when first of all my group is already fighting? I was in the middle of a gunfight, and due to your cops shooting my people and vice versa, and my life being in danger, i would not need to follow fearrp.

You weren't being harmed and in IRL if you dropped your arms you would have been shot. You werent hit in anyway meaning you have to follow my Order and when i have a gun pointed to you, you can't just break FearRP and bolt and pull out a weapon. thats soo unrealistic. and also I asked others and they said my mic was fine so it must be something to do with you.
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:28 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]Can you not hear the shots from my people against cops? Why would i need to follow fearrp when first of all my group is already fighting? I was in the middle of a gunfight
Middle of a Gun fight You were placed under fearRP.. At 0:15 shots were Fired. at 0:20 you pulled out a gun. Don't be Dramatic and say "Mid gun fight" it there was a 5 second diffrence.
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:30 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:28 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]Can you not hear the shots from my people against cops? Why would i need to follow fearrp when first of all my group is already fighting? I was in the middle of a gunfight, and due to your cops shooting my people and vice versa, and my life being in danger, i would not need to follow fearrp.

You weren't being harmed and in IRL if you dropped your arms you would have been shot. You werent hit in anyway meaning you have to follow my Order and when i have a gun pointed to you, you can't just break FearRP and bolt and pull out a weapon. thats soo unrealistic. and also I asked others and they said my mic was fine so it must be something to do with you.

Are you mad? my life was in danger at the time due to the gunfight going on around me? How is me running away from bullets unrealistic? I would count you standing in the open not even caring more unrealistic? My boys life was in danger anyway, and there was already a gunfight ongoing so due to these factors i dont need to follow fearp.
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:45 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:30 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you mad? my life was in danger at the time due to the gunfight going on around me? How is me running away from bullets unrealistic? I would count you standing in the open not even caring more unrealistic? My boys life was in danger anyway, and there was already a gunfight ongoing so due to these factors i dont need to follow fearp.

1. I made a panic button so i was acting on it but you were armed you had a gun so you were just as much as a danger as the others. 
2. What's Unrealistic is you pulling out a gun when a cop as got a Fucking benelli on your head ann you think its a good idea to Run 2 metres and pull out a gun? wheres the logic in that. you would have been shotgunned straight away.
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:47 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:45 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:30 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]oof

oof

1. I made a panic button so i was acting on it but you were armed you had a gun so you were just as much as a danger as the others. 
2. What's Unrealistic is you pulling out a gun when a cop as got a Fucking benelli on your head ann you think its a good idea to Run 2 metres and pull out a gun? wheres the logic in that. you would have been shotgunned straight away.
Mate, Theres is nothing in the rules about me pulling out a gun if there is a gunfight ongoing? Its not fearrp since my life was in danger so i didnt need to follow it.
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:56 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:47 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:45 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]oof

Mate, Theres is nothing in the rules about me pulling out a gun if there is a gunfight ongoing? Its not fearrp since my life was in danger so i didnt need to follow it.

Where in the rules does it say if  a gun fight is happening somewhere next to you but you aren't being harmed you can pull out a gun when placed under FearRP?
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:02 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:56 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:47 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]1. I made a panic button so i was acting on it but you were armed you had a gun so you were just as much as a danger as the others. 

Where in the rules does it say if  a gun fight is happening somewhere next to you but you aren't being harmed you can pull out a gun when placed under FearRP?

My life was in danger due to the close proximity and you being one of the targets, my boys life was also in danger due to the gunfight between you and us. It was clear it wasnt warning shots so therefore i would be able to run.

IRL - Someone pulls up to a public place and shots very close to you even the your being arrested? Would you still stand there despite almost being shot? No, you would run.
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:27 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:02 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 01:56 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]Mate, Theres is nothing in the rules about me pulling out a gun if there is a gunfight ongoing? Its not fearrp since my life was in danger so i didnt need to follow it.

My life was in danger due to the close proximity and you being one of the targets, my boys life was also in danger due to the gunfight between you and us. It was clear it wasnt warning shots so therefore i would be able to run.

IRL - Someone pulls up to a public place and shots very close to you even the your being arrested? Would you still stand there despite almost being shot? No, you would run.
There was a huge kamaz and all the shots were behind that so techniqically we were actially safe as the car you were in and the Kamaz was blocking our view and Protecting us. + Your armed os you are just as much of a dangers as you mates shooting as from what you done you just put your hands down and pujll out a gun. I believe you to still be under FearRP as no harm was actually done to you and the time difference of the shooting starting and you pulling out your gun was to soon and i still had my weapon on you. Anyway i will let staff decided and we will go from there.
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:30 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:27 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:02 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]Where in the rules does it say if  a gun fight is happening somewhere next to you but you aren't being harmed you can pull out a gun when placed under FearRP?

There was a huge kamaz and all the shots were behind that so techniqically we were actially safe as the car you were in and the Kamaz was blocking our view and Protecting us. + Your armed os you are just as much of a dangers as you mates shooting as from what you done you just put your hands down and pujll out a gun. I believe you to still be under FearRP as no harm was actually done to you and the time difference of the shooting starting and you pulling out your gun was to soon and i still had my weapon on you. Anyway i will let staff decided and we will go from there.
If we were safe, why would you need to press your panic button where that is for life threatening situations? My life was in danger because you lot were getting shot, and i was effectively a shield, also i am allowed to run when there is a gunfight near me, and also allowed to fight to protect my friends. You also say the shots were behind the kamaz, yet you can see my passenger hop out, with a gun out from the hummer, so the bullets wouldve been firing in all directions.
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:53 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:30 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:27 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]My life was in danger due to the close proximity and you being one of the targets, my boys life was also in danger due to the gunfight between you and us. It was clear it wasnt warning shots so therefore i would be able to run.

If we were safe, why would you need to press your panic button where that is for life threatening situations? 
The reason i pressed my Panic button was to alert all officers to come to Us76 inorder to help out me and The ATF member Soupream. I only wanted unmarked people there so we wouldn't get spotted and the only unmarked in the police force were me and ‍ "S.kelly" and also soupream was helping us with the investigation. + I can't just leave a man who's armed and run to help the others or elese you would just put your hands down and shoot me from the back? i obvsiously had to deal with you First i was just tryna hadncuff you to make sure you weren't able to Harm anyone with your Firearm and before i got the chance to (While still having you under gun point) you decided to Put your hands down and Run. Only 5 seconds after shots were fired.
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:53 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ] yet you can see my passenger hop out, with a gun out from the hummer

As you can see from the Video as soon as you hopped out and i seen your weapon i was focused on you. and to be honest i didn't give a Command like "Driver out the car" so techniqcally  your friend should have gotten out the car and also listened to my order but in the moment i was too busy concentrating on getting you in handcuffs.
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:07 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:53 AM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 2, 2019, 02:30 AM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]There was a huge kamaz and all the shots were behind that so techniqically we were actially safe as the car you were in and the Kamaz was blocking our view and Protecting us. + Your armed os you are just as much of a dangers as you mates shooting as from what you done you just put your hands down and pujll out a gun. I believe you to still be under FearRP as no harm was actually done to you and the time difference of the shooting starting and you pulling out your gun was to soon and i still had my weapon on you. Anyway i will let staff decided and we will go from there.
If we were safe, why would you need to press your panic button where that is for life threatening situations? 
The reason i pressed my Panic button was to alert all officers to come to Us76 inorder to help out me and The ATF member Soupream. I only wanted unmarked people there so we wouldn't get spotted and the only unmarked in the police force were me and ‍ "S.kelly" and also soupream was helping us with the investigation. + I can't just leave a man who's armed and run to help the others or elese you would just put your hands down and shoot me from the back? i obvsiously had to deal with you First i was just tryna hadncuff you to make sure you weren't able to Harm anyone with your Firearm and before i got the chance to (While still having you under gun point) you decided to Put your hands down and Run. Only 5 seconds after shots were fired.

If shots were fired, I’m not required to just stand there and let a cop finish what he’s doing, I anchored allowed to run because there was a ongoing close firefight which i was involved in. You also have acknowledged we was in danger by using your panic button (which is for life threatening sits) if you just needed backup you would’ve /backup
(Feb 2, 2019, 06:52 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote: [ -> ]If shots were fired, I’m not required to just stand there and let a cop finish what he’s doing,

So instead of complying when you have a gun pointed to your head you risk your life and challange me by running away and pulling out your weapon (Where you did and died doing so)
Pages: 1 2